XXXVII

Lisa's POV

I don't know if Jen accepted me again. But she always looks for me. Me and Chaeng were doing good. Me and Jisoo, well, she still kinda hates me but i know that my unnie loves me. Lea has been looking for a partner for a looooong time. But she's unlucky, she's can't find even one.

I went to Jen's house to visit her. When i opened the door i saw her with that Taeshit.

"What the heck are you doing here you piece of shit?!" I yelled. I walked towards him and grabbed his t-shirt.

"You two can't be together. You hurt Jen, Lisa. She doesn't deserve. Don't fool her-" I punched him.

"Try to say that again, i'm going to kill you. You don't know what i've been through, so shut your mouth." I said.

"Babe-" Jen said but i stopped her and grabbed her waist.

"Let's go." I said.

We went inside my car. She wasn't looking at me. I guess she go shocked.

"What was doing that shit inside your house?" I asked.

"I don't know he suddenly came inside my house. I didn't want to, i swear. Wait, are you jealous?" She asked.

"Fuck i'm not." I said.

"Yah babe, you are" She said while laughing.

"Shut up i'm not. And from now on, always lock your door. Alright?" I said.

"Okay fine, i will. But you're jealous." She said.

"Okay fine! I am. I thought that shit will do something to you! Tsk." I said.

"I'm all yours, okay?"

All i could do is smile at her. Aish this girl. She's so cute ugh. I'm so whipped for her.

We went to a special place, where my mom is resting.

I sat in front of her coffin.

"Hey Mom." I said.

"Hey Mrs. Manoban" Jen said.

"Hey Mom, look. She's the girl i'm going to marry." I said.
Suddenly Jen slapped my arm.

"Yah you pabo!" She said.

"But i'm sure i'll be the one marrying her. Mom, she's the one who taught me how to finally love someone. And i'm so grateful."