XXX

Jen's POV

We went to the places where my father told. We looked for so many times, but there are no traces of Lisa.

"Jen..." Jisoo called me.

I was so sad this time. I'm close to give up. I do not know if i still can find her. I haven't seen her for almost one week. I tried to contact her but she is not answering my messages.

We're currently going to eat, on a restaurant.
They were eating, but i didn't want to. I just wanted to see her right now. I miss Lisa holding my hand, her teasing me. I miss everything of her...

I started crying. I miss her so much. What if she looked for another girl? What if she was just playing with me? What if i was one of her toys?

"Jen, look!" Rosé and Jungkook said. They were pointing at one girl that was walking outside the restaurant, it was Lisa.
I stood up and ran to her.

"Lisa!" I called her. She stopped walking and looked at me.

"Lisa... I missed you so much" I cried. I was so happy to see her.
I was hugging her, but she pushed me away from her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly.

"To look for you Lisa. Why did you left?" I asked her.

"I don't want to talk about it Jen." She said. She wasn't even looking at me.

"Are you crazy? Huh? I looked for you for this whole week Lisa! You didn't even bothered to message me!" 

"I'm sorry then."

"What's up with you? Tell me if i did something wrong, Lisa! You don't know how much i've been sad! I was so close to give up do you know that?"

"Stop it already." She said.

"No Lisa, i won't. I need your damn explanation! I need to know why you left me!"

"I don't love you anymore."

She said that. She just said that.
Those 5 words broke my heart. I never expected her to say that... I was sobbing. I couldn't help but to cry.

"Jen!" Rosé called me.

"Lisa, what the hell are you doing?" Rosé asked.

"I just told the truth big sis."

"Father doesn't know about this Lisa, if i'll tell him, he'll be mad. So please comeback." Rosé begged her.

"Then tell him! I don't care! I won't comeback anymore okay?" After she said that, she left us.

"I can't believe my own sister just said that..." Rosé said. Jisoo and Jungkook also went outside.

So maybe that's it...

Goodbye Lisa.