Friend

jungkook was not even getting lust to his blood but he just want the boy to be by his side for all the time. But he couldnt do so as the boy is living like human n not like a death human that he can just bring him back home .

Jimin P.O.V

Why is this man does not  react to what am i asking for ?? If he deaf ,why is he anwering my question just now ..he looks creepy thoo.It sokay i think i should make a starting first ?? But how ? oh !! "HE NEVER INTRODUCE HIMSELF TO ME EITHER" k that's the point ..jimin,let's start the conversation ..

* but then jungkook start the conversation instead
~~ huh ,it is just wasting my time to take deep thought how to start the converstion with this freaky man bruhhh ..jimin mumbling

Author P.O.V

Since when you are working here ?? jungkook asked jimin . "I mean  this cafe seems new here . It looks beautiful
from far btw ...

"oh 

"oh ..the cafe was just open abt one week ago n it is going well actually " jimin stated ...

Btw my name is Jungkook ..Jeon jungkook ..Jungkook shaking his hand with jimin while smiling in thirsty .Jimin was totally shocked of that sudden shaking hand n just ignore that feeling of being strange with that man ..~Jimin is quite a friendly n open minded person ,he can be friend with many kind of person n feel comfort with them whenever he wanted to feel
so ...

I think we are friend now ?? jimin smile happily..Fff..riend ?? what is that ?? Jungkook asked .

Are you try to make a joke ?? AHAHAHA !! jimin laugh loudly n his smiling eyes can see by jungkook n he found that it was beautiful n charming ,jimin cant handle his laugh n back to the main point ..Jungkook feels uncomfortable while sitting next to jimin suddenly.Because of their different world and life ..jungkook cant really know how abt human's life actually ...

Urrmm sorry ..i think i'm overreacted just now to you . Jimin felt guilty to the man n wanna make jungkook feels happy back since jungkook dont like to be played by the human.

Jimin said to jungkook that a friend is someone that we are comfort n able to talk to without keeping any secrets from them n always be there for them if they need prob ..but it seems like you are not insterested to be friend with me ?? jimin feels sad abt it .

*in jungkook's mind* you think i'm that easily to be your friend huh young boy ?? you are not enough than friend since that i really need you to be my blood slave forever..maybe i dont need to go rush but just to keep passion until the day is coming..

~his deep thought just make him shut himself from react to jimin's request to be his friend ..

Are you going to accept it or not ?? jimin asked him nervously .."Definately yes boy" jungkook stated ..

Oh that's good !!!!! i'm glad to hear that ..seems that you are my friend now ..would you come to my house tonight ?? i'm having a simple dinner for us ..we need to celebrate our friendship !!! awww finally i have a friend that i can share a prob with . Jimin giggles excitedly !!!

Jungkook was just happy with that sudden friendship dinner ,he think that he could take chance on that time to sucks his blood but the prob is what will happen to that boy if he want to keep that boy in his huge mansion ??

"Huhh ,i think jin hyung will not allows me to do so bruhh " it sokay as long as the boy is with me ,forever his blood will be mine ..jungkook laugh in his heart but still keep the smile infront of his new friend,PARK JIMIN or it is suit to be said as his special blood supplier ...

Jungkook then get up from his seat n want to went back home ..Jimin walks along with him until the front door n say goodbye to him.Jimin was really excited for the dinner n wanna ask permission from his boss Mrs Kei to let him went back home early today ..

While walking to his mansion..jungkook was stopped by a bad vampires that always follow him since he was young ..Jungkook does not scared at all because he has more power than the bad vampire because of the infected viruses ..

The bad vampires want to stopped jungkook from being an innocent vampire n make him to be bad as well but he can't !!! His mom was killed by the bad vampires n wanna take a revenge to fight them back ..

Min yoongi was the leader of the bad vampires ,he want jungkook to be under him as well but jungkook refuse to do so ..Jungkook then punch him n left his teeth bleeding .

"It was not me doing this,by my soul said to done it" so just let me be free shit "!! jungkook cursed to the bad vampires n went home without any hesitation ..

Damn that freakingg asshole ,jungkook mumbles ..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow !! ahahaa this story gonna be interesting soon ..😂😂😂 be prepared k ♥♥♥