Dinner

jungkook arrives at his home wanted to take some break after meeting that all jerks . he thought that the guys must be done at that time  by him but he just cant as he know that he cannot kill people anymore . then, he decide not to think about it .he take deep breathe n take a nap for a while on the couch .

at jimin house...jimin was had been give permission by his boss to come back home early so that he can set up the meals for dinner . jimin is definately happy for the dinner n hope that something new with come in his life after meeting jungkook . he cant stop smiling whenever he thinks about jungkook . the feelings is just different . he prepared a simple dinner but  beautiful to him and he really sure that jungkook will like it too... 

jimin pick his phone on the table and messaging jungkook to send his location . jungkook wake up from his short nap after hearing his phone buzzing . he look at his phone and suddenly smirk . he thought that boy has already caught in his trap n hopefully that jimin could be his soon.but,jungkook just think that jimin is not type of prey that he can just let go easily as well because he started to feel something different . that is why he need to go for that dinner n get know what does it actually mean . 

jungkook get up from his sit and went to prepare herself and the same thing goes for jimin too....

jungkook is wearing something that look a little bit scary but it is cool enough for him n jimin just wear a simple casual clothes that he prefer to wear ..both of them get prepare n wait for each other .

JUNGKOOK arrives at a huge apartment where does jimin house situated . jimin seems like a rich boy but why he is working at the cafe instead of working at office or somewhere else that can earn much money ?jungkook thought...he is just ignore it when up lift to look out for jimin house . he was given by jimin that his number house is 1709 . he when to look for it n finally found it . he press the door button and make a good appearance infront of him .

jimin from the kitchen suddenly heard someone pressing the house button and run to look out for it . he was excited because is there with him. he open the door n invite jungkook to come in . jimin greet jungkook with his sweet voice and ask jungkook for have a sit . 

They seems lil bit awkward at first but then jimin start to break the silence and ask jungkook if he want to have a dinner now ..jimin drag jungkook to the dining table and there was a lot of dish that had been cooked by jimit .There's a stick and basically i tis jungkook's favourite food,it is meat.His eyes cant stop.looking at the meat because he has lost his control to blood again . Jungkook have a sit and realised that jimin does not have he her own stick .He was wondering why does this boy act so that much in front of him .

Jimin serves the stick to jungkook and let him eat while he enjoying his pasta instead of consuming meat. But then jungkook ask jimin why he do not eat meat ?? Then jimin answered. He mightly get into skin effect if he eat meat because for him the meat is not suitable for his blood . But then makes jungkook nod his head n thinks deeply. If he does not eat meat,bit then how does his blood can be a pure blood to him .It doesnt make sense and make jungkook drive crazy .

Jimin try to explain the fact that he cant eat meat to jungkook but it is still makes jungkook misunderstand .They enjoying their meal together and talk a lot about their but the things is going well to jimin only. While jimin is telling about his life to jungkook,jimin is laughing a lot and grinning lil.bit too but then it makes the vampire's heart flutters..Jungkook doesnt know what does the feeling is because he is a vampire ang vampire have no feelings like a human except their lust towards blood .

They had finished their dish and jimin take a time to clean the table.Jungkook was ordered by jimjn to sit first at living room so that he can clean the table and talk with jungkook.Jungkook is looking around the house but he cant see any sign of vampire's existence there . Then who is jimin ?? Who is him actually ?? That question was playing in jungkook mind and make him to form into anger as he could not find the meaning .

Then suddenly,jungkook heard a sound of a glass broken at the kitchen ..he run to the kitchen n saw jimin's hand was full with blood ..He saw the blood flowing out the colour was pretty red ..jungkook try to help him but then.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update guys ❤ hope y'all enjoy reading it 😊 please wait for another update ❤❤