Sacrifice

But then ...jungkook without hesitate he sniffly sucks jimin's blood that driftly coming out from his wound ..jimin was shocked to action that taken by jungkook to him.Jungkook continue suckings his blood untill the blood dried up ..

Suddenly jimin broke the silence while he is wondering why jungkook keep sucking his blood even there is no blood anymore..

jogiyo ..i think you should stop sucking my blood cos it quite pain right now ..jungkook then nod his head to obey jimin's order ..jungkook raise his head up but jimin was not comfortable to what he see in front of his eyes ...

Who are you !!! jimin shouted and move backward lil bit as he getting scared at that moment he saw something that he never seen before in his life ..

Is thhhaat fangs ??? are you sucking my blood just now using that things ??? Who are you n what are you creepy asshole !!!!!

AHAHAHA !!! jungkook laughs ..
still wondering who am i n what am i huh cutie boy ?? stop thinking and let me finish my work just now ..

WHAT WORK BITCH ?? you want to continue sucks my blood again ?? on your mind man ....seems like you want to play with me lil boy ..jungkook smirk and move closer to jimin who are still weak to jungkooks eyes ..

You better dont move creepy asshole or else i will call the guard to catch you ..huh guard ?? If you wanna them to die today then let them be here ..i can drink all their blood and keep yours for tonight ..you wanna keep what ..me ?? Uhhh i' ll never follow you bruhhhh ....

Then i'll make you to obey me ..jungkook move closer to jimin and quickly hold his hand while jimin is shaking trying to escape from jungkook ..

let me go ASSHOLE !!! YOU ARE SO FREAKING MAKE ME WANNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW !!! ahaha lil boy wanna play hide and seek with me ..kill me then cos i know that i'll never die ...

What type of human you are huh ??? Jimin quickly grab piece of broken glass that he just broke just now ..he then cut jungkook's face n let a scar left on his pale face ..jimin was shocked that the scar can heal n dissappear by itself without any treatment...

AHAHAHA try to kill me huh !!!

THEN I WONT LET YOU GO !!!

just let me go i said !!!!! let me go or else ...jungkook shut up jimin's mouth n briefly sucks jimin's blood on his neck as he couldnt control jimin's action anymore ..

______________________________________

Jimin wake up from his nightmare and still figuring what was happen last night ..then he realised that he was not at his own house but in the big dark room that full with vampire statue ...

He getting up from that big red bed which are cover with black silk n different type of vampire's toys  to find some help but he cannot get up because his hand was tied tightly by jungkook last night ..

Urghhh !!!! Damn that bitch ..he think who is he to treat me like this huh ..yeah it was my fault to be friend with him n invite him dinner at my house eventhough we just know each other in one day ..but he still cant treat a new people like this n sucks my blood right ????

Based on last night event..i think i saw   FANGS COMING OUT FROM HIS TEETH RIGHT !! IS HE REALLY A VAMPIRE !!! HE ALREADY SUCK MY BLOOD ...

auchhh ! What the heck this plaster on my neck ?? He noticed that his neck was sucked by that asshole !!!!

why is this happen to me...i'm trapped n alone here ..i need help ..

Is this what we call sacrifice to what we had done before ??

Am i going to stay like this forever ?? Being trapped by a demon ??

If i can still change the thing that i have done before maybe i wont face this stupid things right now ...i'm stupid !!!!!!

Maybe things will be alright if i follow to what my mother told me before but i just refuse it ...i'm regret to what i have done before ..

Jimin trying to calm down n let his mind clear for a while but then his tears start flowing out from his puffy eyes as he remember about something that make his heart in pain  ...

Awwww soryy for this creepy chapter guys😂 ..sorry for not update for a long time 😊 thanks cos read my lame story uhuh ...keep support me guys 😍 what will happen to jimin ?? Is he still going to trap in that room forever ?? Check it 🤗