Patient

While at the lounge, jungkook jin and v are gathering and talking about jimin . 

"hya jungkook ahhh !!! are you crazy ?? why dont you listen to your hyung . it is quite dangerous for that boy to know about you kiddo !!

urghhh how many times should i told you not to be close with that boy or else you will make the boy as yours and keep him forever under you " jin yelled to jungkook ..

"jungkook ahh ..i think jin hyung was correct . he has the right to yell to what you had done . this totally wrong based on our vampire principal .. " v try to backup jin 

huh ..are you wanna make fun of me . im not that crazy to bring that boy here just to make him suffer and drink his blood whenever i want ..it just my trick to make him stay with me..or ELSE ...

WHAT !!!!!! jin and v shouted to jungkook 

or else i will lose my pure blood ... WHAT ?? jin was indeed shock to what jungkook said .yeah that is why i bring him home ..

hyung you know me well right ? i will never make the things uncompleted ..i have the right to know about the boy deeply but sometimes the way i feel towards the boy is not the same like my other preys ...

what do you mean jungkook ahh? hurm nothing but it is alright ..as long as the boy is with me i will treat him better but not as your expected hyung ...jungkook smirk 

"then i will make sure everything are alright ..if i caught you doing something bad to that boy ..you better watch out .. " jin give a warning to jungkook 

no problem hyung !!!! jungkook smile to his angry hyung 

suddenly they all heard a loud sound comin from room where jimin was locked inside ...  *sound of broken lamp

jungkook sniffly run and check for jimin . once he open the door he saw that jimin was never there and jungkook wandering in that room and suddenly he get hit by jimin who are holding a chair ..

jungkook cant feel hurt either as he dont even have any of pain receptor in his body ..jimin eyes widen ..

he trying to take chance while jungkook was fall on the floor and trying to getting up from the hit . jimin cant escape because jungkook is already grip his leg while he was trying to get up ..

where are you going to go huh?? try to escape from me ?? dont you dare !!!!

urghhh you have already make my patient for you dissappear ..now you gotta get risk to what you have dont to me even it was not hurt either ... jungkook stated 

what do you want from me jungkook ?? jimin asking him while sobbing ..he cant control his fear anymore ..he is not strong enough to fight jungkook who are more bigger than his small body ..maybe it could be the best way for him to slow talk with jungkook but the thing was not going well as jungkook drag him back to the bed and tied his hand at the bother of the bed ..

let me go jungkook ..jimin begging jungkook to let him go but jungkook just ignore him ..~ that night jungkook  was really rude to jimin as he tied the rope on jimins hand tightly and plan to tie his leg too ... 

~jungkook then went out looking for something while jimin is still crying begging for help .. 

jimin stop crying once he saw jungkook coming back with a small handkerchief in his hand ....jimin was wondering what jungkook wanted to do with him ..

jungkook take a deep breathe and sit next to jimin .. that time jimin realised that jungkook was handsome than he thought ... but who is he to fall in love with vampire ... uhh.. sorry bad vampire .

jungkook's hand then smoothly caresing jimin's face and touch his plump lips and at the same time it was the first time jungkook being nice to jimin since that night event ..

~ jimin eyes cant stop staring at him even at that moment he wanted to kill that vampire badly . 

jungkook then suddenly turn to a bad vampire again after he ask jimin to open his mouth and wanted to put that handkerchief in his mouth so that jimin cant begging again for help ..

jimin doesnt even want to follow jungkook order and keep closing his mouth .. 

jungkook was really on his temper and not try to abuse him but he just want jimin to obey him . he try harder to make jimin open his mouth but suddenly jimin stopping him by shouting stop to him ...

jimin crying and it makes jungkook to stop doing so .... 

"jungkook pliss dont hurt me ..im not strong enough ,,im begging you ..~~ ~maybe i can do something for you so that you can stop hurting me anymore ? 

jungkook try to listen to jimin but he cant let his desires to just vanish like that ...then he decide to agree with jimin but in different way ...

_____________________________________
Sorry for the bad chapter guys ..hopefully you all will like it ..most obvious that jungkook gonna act cruely towards jimin lol 😂 keep waiting for the next chapter 😍