"First Time"

Jungkook get off from his sit and drag jimin to the bed ..he let jimin under him with his hand still cuffed ..

Jimin under him was shouting and screaming at jungkook trying to reject that sudden act from jungkook ..

Jungkook harshly unbotton his shirt so that it gonna make jimin lust for him ..jimin under him still screaming but he cant do anything as jungkook still grip his small hand hardly ..

Ahahahah ..baby you wanna daddy open your shirt for you too huh ?? ..well your hand is cuffed so how are you going to do so ...then let me do it for you ..

SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN !!!! Jimin kicked jungkook's stomach and left him in pain ..

Eventhough jimin trying to escape the room he still stuck there as he cant even open door with his cuffed hand

On other side ..jungkook get up and get jimin and drag him back to the bed ..

Right now he cant even control his temper anymore and sucks jimin's blood on his neck while he was under him ..

Arggghhh !!!  Jimin moaning ..he cant hold his pain that caused by jungkook and ended crying under him ...

Jungkook while sucking his blood he is groaning and feeling the taste of him ...he didnt single let the blood drip out from his mouth and sucks it all without caring jimin under him holding the pain..

Urmmm....your blood taste good baby .I think i dont wanna stop sucking but yeahh i still need to keep you for another night ..."

NO !!! shushhh baby ..the pain will be no longer as it will healed by itself ..

Now let me taste your pale skin ..urmm you have a nice scent baby ..just like baby ?? Aww...its really suit you

Jungkook passionately licks jimin's earlobe and slowly drag his head to jimin's neck and lick it until it left a mark ..

urrmm ~~ ahh ..jungkook ahh it is pain ..
Dont tell me this is your first time baby ??  If it yes that i'll make it special for you ... jungkook smirked

He starts to lick all of jimin's body part and left a lot of mark on him ....he even kissed jimin on his lips , neck , collarbone and on his bare chest ..

Jungkook then unbuckled his pants and let his friend sprung up again ..as always it makes jimin 's grew bigger on it ..

Jimin seeing jungkook rubbing his big fucking dick and tease him together with his ...

~urmm AHHH ..jungkook ahh dont do that ..you make me sweating here ..

You feeling hot baby ?? ~AHHHH YESS DADDY ...~ jimin moaning under him just dont sir..dont ..

Sorry baby ~..i cant stop here i need to treasure you all night ..i wanna make you wet in front of me and stay moaning and begging for me to stop ...

It such an honor baby...now let us begin jungkook tease him while rubbing jimin's abs and slowly down to his dick ..

Jungkook then turned jimin and make his pretty back face him ..~UURMM Baby your butt is pretty than i thought ..

No wonder i'm still calling you baby ..LET ME GO JUNGKOOK AHH ..jungkook passionately rubs jimin's butt and spank jimin's ..

AARGHHH ..not enough baby ?? ...jungkook sucks his two finger and make it wet and slowly rubs jimin's hole ..

~urhh ahh ..-ahhhhh ..jimin's moan..not there jungkook ..no..

Jungkook insert his first two finger in him and start fingering him ..arghhh ..jimin moaning and crying under him ..

Begging for help huh ?? Sorry baby not tonight dear...he let his other finger and it comes into three insert in him ..

ARGHHH ..STOP..PLEASE ....just stopp i cant take it anymore ..it is pain ..

Jungkook stop fingering him and noticed that he was so tight until it comes to bleeding ..

HURM ...I thrust you so hard huh ?? Maybe because it is your first time huh ??i'm proud that i'm your first baby ..

Jungkook turns jimin back and let his face see him ..jungkook uncuffed his hand and rub his hand ..

He then wipe jimin's tears with his precious hand ..and kiss his forehead ..thanks for tonight baby ...sorry for the mess that i have done on you ..

Yeah not because of you making me made you dont get this pain huh ...now let say that you want it from me and i already gave it to you ..

Now you are fully mine ..i'll let you rest now ..goodnite

Jimin pov
Huh how dare you treat me this way ...i'm not the one who are suffering here but you damn bastard ..slowly i'll show it to you ...

---------------------------------------------

Sorryyy for the late update guys ...😣 i'm quite busy and out of idea ..and thanks god i fully made here ..lots of loves to those who vote and read my story 😍😍😍😍😍😍 ....waiting for the next update ?? What will happen to jungkook ?? And what will jimin show to jungkook ?? GIDARIYOO ☺