TWENTY-SEVEN

-Your POV-
I got a text at 3 in the morning, from my mom.
Mother: HAHA YUO DUMASS I CAN TWLL YOU HOW YUO RELLY R EVN WEN YUR NOT HERE
Y/n: Why though
mother: BECOS YUOR A PEICE OF SHIT AND YUO DONT DESERVE ANYONE THATS PROBABLY WHY HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF AND HES IN THE HOSPITAL IM SURPRISED YOU TWO ARE STILL TOGETHER
Y/n: Thanks mother
mother: ONLY DOUCHES AND STUCK UP BITCHES CALL THEIR MOMS MOTHER
Y/n: But your not my mom, you are just my mother. Why would I call you mom?
mother:BECAUSE I FUCKING RAISED YOU AND YOU DONT APPRECIATE ME YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK
Y/n: mother.
Mother: STOP CALLING ME MOTHER IM ON MY WAY
Yn: what do you mean? Mother?
I started to worry but then let it go and watched television waiting for her drunk ass. She busted down the door holding a leather belt and started whipping me. I screamed for help but she just hit me harder. "THIS SHOULD TEACH YOU TO NEVER CALL ME MOTHER!"
"Why should I call you anything else??! Your not my mom!"
"I AM TOO YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING ASS WIPE GARBAGE FIRE DUMPSTER DIVER!"
"Mother stop!!"
"NOT UNTIL YOU CALL ME MOM"
"Never!" I said sitting in the corner as she continued to whip and hit and hurt me. "Your weak you piece of shit." She said and spit on me before leaving. I was covered in bruises and bumps and welts and all sorts of horrible scars from today. I had a cut lip, bruised eye, broken nose (probably), bruises all over my arms and torso, cut and bruised cheek, bruised on my leg, etc. and it left me in tears. I was on the floor in the same corner crying from all the pain and wished Yuri was here to help me with it. I then got a text from the doctor saying he should be let out by Wednesday, about a week from now but I couldn't be happy because of pain. I couldn't think of anything else.

~~(Wednesday)~~
Yuri is gonna supposedly wake up today, so I'm gonna go and see him, but that's not for hours. My mother texted me again telling me how worthless I am and I said "mother stop." Then she replied with "I see we're not over that 'mother' thing" and hasn't said a word since. I've also been keeping a lookout for her until I was surprised by her and she wrapped the leather belt around my neck and tightened it, then started beating me in the same place as last. "I TOLD YOU TO NEVER CALL ME MOTHER AGAIN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!"
"JESUS MOTHER IT DOESNT MATTER"
"IT DOES STOP CALLING ME MOTHER YOU DISGRACE!"
"ILL STOP CALLING YOU MOTHER WHEN YOU BECOME MORE LIKE ONE!"
"AHH!" She yelled and hit me harder. "YOU THINK YOUR TOUGH BUT YOU ARENT!! YOU CABT HANDLE THINGS BY YOURSELF!! YOU COULD BE FIGHTING THIS BUT YOUR NOT BECAUSE YOURE WEAK!!!" She said but instead of fighting, I stayed there. What if she's right? "YOU WONT HAVE ANYONE!! HE WONT WAKE UP AND YOULL BE ALONE FORCED TO MOVE ON BUT JO ONE HAS OR WILL LOVE YOU AND YOULL HAVE NO CHANCE OF SURVIVING!!" She screamed hitting me repeatedly and harder each time. "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!"
"NO EXPLANATION FUGLY TOE FUNGUS FETUS MONSTER!" She yelled and finally an alarm on her phone went off and she ran away, out of the house. I was again covered in bruises and welts and scars and stuff but worse than last time. I had to ice it all down so it looks better and let it heal a little. Then when that was done I walked to the hospital, hoping I didn't miss Yuri waking up.

When I got to his room, I sat with him, holding his hand, waiting. Finally, I saw his eyes flutter open. "Angel?" He said with his eyes halfway open. "Kitty," I said my eyes filling with tears. "Angel,"
"Kitty!" I said trying not to be too loud. I leaned over and hugged him. "What happened? What's happening? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, you were beaten half to death and almost died because of Kaitlin then you came back and I am so overwhelmed with joy you don't even know. I've missed you." I said and kissed his hand. "Oh, thanks for filling me in on my near death journey." He said and we both laughed. "Why is your face, your arms, your chest, why are they all, like that? All, beaten up?" He asked and I took a focused breath. "I'll explain later, I'm so so so happy that I can actually talk to you now." I said and kept kissing his hand. "When your done kissing my hand I would like one too."
"I don't know, I don't think it's a good idea. Ya know, for medical reasons."
"Aww, please?" He said and I went in for a kiss, but then the doctor interrupted. "Well, Yuri should be out by tomorrow. He should heal more," She said showed me the door. "Okay, see you tomorrow." I said and left. I got a text as I went out the door.
Mother: IM WAITING IN YOUR HOUSE WITH THE BELT
I don't think I want to go home. But what choice do I have. Anywhere else I'll probably be beaten or chased, might as well go home. I arrived and my mother was waiting there but had a broken bottle, along with the belt. "Mother," I said trying to tell her to be more sane. "Daughter." She said in response and chased after me as I ran from her. I threw all sorts of things trying to slow her down but eventually I tripped and she threw a bottle at me and it cut me a lot. She started whipping and hitting and kicking and using the broken bottle she would make many cuts leaving shards of glass, then when she was done she took a lemon and squeezed it all over me with the juice getting in my wounds, then she left. I limped to the bathroom and took tweezers, then picked out all the glass, then tried to cover everything but ran out of band aids and bandages halfway through. My ankle felt bruised or sprained or something, and it hurt too much to walk on, but I did anyway because it's the only way I could walk. Makes sense. I checked the time, ordered dinner, then went to sleep waiting for tomorrow.

I woke up and got dressed as fast as I could, hoping I could get there quicker. I ran downstairs, falling because of my hurt foot, then tumbling to the floor soon to get up and leave. I drove even though I wasn't suppose to, but I wanted to get there ASAP. Right when I got there they saw my foot and put me in a cast and gave me crutches. They then told me to go outside and wait, where I did for twenty minutes, then I saw him walk out. We stood still for a little, then we started walking to each other. He started running and looking to the side of me, holding his hand out. I looked to the side and a truck rammed right into me.

-Yuri's POV-
I ran to Y/n trying to stop the truck coming right for her, but it didn't stop. I tried to get to her but then it hit her. I ran to her and checked to see if she was okay but she wasn't waking. I checked her pulse and she was alive but not conscious. A bunch of people came over and one person ran inside but nothing was happening fast enough. She was loosing blood and she wasn't moving and I was worried sick, I started crying, yelling at the crowed to get people and then I saw who drove the truck, Kaitlin's new 'boyfriend'. I growled angrily but then snapped back into it. "SOMEONE HELP HER!" I kept yelling but no one was doing anything. "OH MY GOD!!" I yelled and ran inside. "Someone was just hit by a truck! She still has a pulse but she is unconscious and is loosing blood please get someone!" I said and ran back out to her. Soon enough someone came and helped her but I wasn't allowed to come. I left and drove to Yuuri's house, then went into his guest room and just, sat there.

I heard the door open and Yuuri said, "Hey, wh-what are you doing here?" Then I got up and hugged him. "Yurio, are you feeling alright?" He asked and I just dug my head into him, hoping to not cry. "Hey, it's okay." He said and walked me over to the bed and sat next to me. "What's wrong?"
"Y/n."
"What about her?"
"She got hit by a truck." I said and my eyes started tearing up. "Oh, Yurio, I'm sorry." He said and I let out a tear but then started crying. "Hey, hey it's okay. She's okay. Everything is okay." He said and hugged me. "No it's not, she could die. Why am I crying? This has happened so much, it's like a regular thing."
"Because you love her. You care about her and you want her to be okay."
"God, I need to leave." I said and got up. "Wait why?"
"I'm being childish, she is gonna be okay. I don't need to cry every time."
"Don't you?" He said but I left without another thought. She's gonna be fine.