Chapter 8: The black lightning bolt

As I crossed the beach on Route 12, I noticed a quick minute air shift. Then the strangest thing happened to me and Captino. We were immediatly hurled in the air by the move Psychic. I looked around for the user and it was a Espeon.

  "Put them down!" shouted the trainer. A girl with a huge backpack ran to us. She had black hair with blue dye on the edges and wore a sleevless top. Espeon put us down.

  "Whats the big idea?" said Captino.

  "I am so sorry. She just gets cranky when the air fluctuates. Hi I am Emily."

  "Captino." he shook her hand.

  "Who is your friend?" asked Emily.

  "Alpha. Why are you carrying that big backpack?" I asked.

  "We are storm chasers. We chase big nasty storms and take pictures. Then sell them to put food on the table." she said.

  "There is no storm in the forecast." Captino said.

  "Yeah. We are from the Unova region. A huge electrical storm formed over my hometown. Which was Lancounosa Town."

  "Whoa really?" I asked.

  "Yeah I took a pic and look." she showed us a photo of a swirling black cloud. In the the middle was a dark figure with red eyes.

  "What is that?" I asked.

  "A legendary dragon type of the Unova. Its called-"

  "Zekrom." said Captino.

  "Yeah. How do you know?" asked Emily.

  "On my way from my region in the Sinnoh, I saw two pokemon battling in the air. We crashed but all was unhurt. It was reported that Zekrom was fighting with the other legendary dragon type pokemon Reshiram. So I skipped the Unova league and came to Kalos."

  "Dang thats intense." I said. "But why are you so far from home?"

  "I believe Zekrom was lured here in the Kalos region." said Emily.

  "Why?" asked Captino.

  "My sources tell me Team Plasma is behind this."

  "Hey I met one Team Plasma's goons yesterday." I said.

  "Why would they come to another region?" asked Captino.

  "Who knows." said Emily. Espeon growled. "Its here."

  "Whats here?" me and Captino said.

  "Zekrom." The sky darkened and lightning flashed. "Come on. We got to tell Ramos."