Chapter I: The Mega Ring

I woke up with a start. That nightmare of my father happened again.

"Finn." I yelled. Finn is a Garchomp with a X-shaped scar on its chest. I saved it when it was a Gible when I saved it.

"Garcha!" said Garchomp. I pet it and fed it a pokepuff. I put on my black and green cyber jacket and cyber pants to go with it. Im finally moving out of this cramped apartment. Me and Finn will go to the pokemon league and become champion. Then we will go beat the league in Unova.

"You ready to go?" I asked it. It nodded. I put it in its pokeball then left the apartment. I walked along Route 12 And a pokemon caught my eye. I used my fishing rod and fished. I reeled it in and it was a shiny Octillery. I really liked it.

"Lets go Finn!" Finn's mere presence made Octillery flinch. "Alright use Dragon Claw!" Finn's claws glowed green and it slashed Octillery. Octillery countered with Octazooka. Finn recoiled with ink in its face. The Octillery scuttled away.

"Damn. It would've made a great team member. Finn you alright?" Finn rinsed its face off and sighed. I returned Finn and contined to Shalour City. A shadow flew past and something hit me in the head. I picked up a ring with a stone in it. Beside it was another stone. It had Finn's colors so I kept it. I arrived in Shalour City and headed straight to the gym. Luckily Korrina was present.

"Oh good a challenger." Korrina said.

"One on one. For the badge." I offered. Luckily her pride was strong.

"Ok. You asked for it. Go Lucario!"

she sent out a powerful Lucario.

"Lets go Finn." Before the battle started I gave it the stone from Route 12. "For good luck." But Finn thought it was food and swallowed it.