Chapter 19: Rescue Squad

Alpha's POV

  "Escavalier finish this use Megahorn!" Escavalier.

  "Look out Sylveon!" said Valerie. Sylveon fainted.

  "Alright!" I said.

  "You beat me Alpha. Congrats. Here is the Fairy Badge." she gave me the shiny badge.

  "Um.." Erin seemed disturbed.

  "Who's this Alpha? Your girlfriend?" Valerie teased.

  "No! Shut up Val!" I said.

  "Alpha.."

  "Were is Roy? I thought he was staying. He might be fighting with Captino again."

  "Alpha we need to..."

  "Come on. Let's go to the best café in town." said Valerie.

  "ALPHA!" shouted Erin.

  "Hey you ok?"

  "Come on! Emily is in trouble. She called Roy not to long ago and some men attacked her." said Erin.

  "Well lets go." I said. I took off with Erin and Valerie in tow. "Go Flygon." Erin and I hoped on its back. Valerie sent out Togekiss and flew with us to the pokeball factory. When we got there I could see Roy and Captino working toward Emily. (hooray team work) She was with a pokemon that looked like Metagross.

  "Let me down. I wanna help from below." said Erin. We landed and she sent out Ninetales.

  "Flygon get Emily out of there."

  "Togekiss use Aura Sphere!" said Valerie. It hit some grunts trying to attack me.

  "Go everyone! Defend Emily." I sent out my pokemon and we stormed the area.

  "Aggron use Iron Tail." said Captino.

  "I got your back! Lucario use Aura Sphere!" said Roy. The two powerful pokemon hit a wake of pokemon.

  "Kimari!" I shouted.

  "What?" grunts made a path and advanced the the others.

  "Stop this now! Before it gets ugly." I said.

  "Oh trust me. It already has. Go Heatran!" she said.

  "Heatran!!!"

  "Finn I need you!" Finn surged from the crowd with Octillery firing off Hyper Beams.

  "Garchomp!"

  "Let's go! Use Brick Break!" Finn brought down its claw and struck Heatran.

  "Use Stone Edge!" she commanded. A flurry of stones hit Finn.

  "Aggron use Superpower!" said Captino. Aggron tackled Heatran.

  "Heeaatraan!!!"

  "Greninja use Scald!" said Roy. Greninja blasted Heatran.

  "Heatran use Magma Storm!" Heatran unleashed volcanic powers and a fiery malestorm sucked up all of our pokemon.

  "Milotic use Hydro Pump! Ninetales absorb the fire! Dragonair use Dragon Rush!" Erin saved us. Heatran was greatly weakened.

  "We got what we came for. Retreat. As for you Alpha. Don't think you won the war." said Kimari. Several copters picked up Team Galactic. Emily was captured.

  "Guys Help Me!" shouted Emily.

  "No! Flygon!" I looked around and it was badly wounded.

  "Charizard!" but Roy soon found out it was hurt too. All of are pokemon fought hard.

  "Emily." I said.

  "Alpha there heading toward Geosenge Town." said Valerie.

  "Then that's were we will go."