001

Autumn leaves fell at their feet as two middle school boys were running hand in hand through the tall forest together. They didn't know what they were running from or running to, but laughed on and continued to look straight ahead knowing at least wherever they went they would go together. Taeyong, the oldest of the two, slowed down his pace, eventually growing tired. Jaehyun immediately noticed this and slowly came to a complete stop so his friend could rest.

"Sorry Jae, I'm kinda weak" Taeyong said as he leaned on a tree, breathing heavily. Jaehyun chuckled, finding his friend humorous as it's natural for anyone to get tired. "I'll get more muscles so that way you don't have to wait up for me all the time."

"You don't need to change anything, Taeyong. I like you the way you are. Besides, why go through the trouble of getting muscles when you have me. Come here" Jaehyun replied as he got in front of Taeyong and squatted down so that Taeyong could lay his body on his back. With tinted cheeks and a small smile, Taeyong gladly climbed onto his back and wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's neck. Jaehyun almost pouted at how lightweight the boy was and made a mental note that he should bring snacks and lunch with him next time, so that Jaehyun would know for sure that the boy was eating.

"Thanks Jaehyun. I'm glad I have you" Taeyong replied as he laid his head on Jaehyun's shoulder and closed his eyes feeling the nice warmth Jaehyun gave off. It was now Jaehyun who wore crimson cheeks and had a big goofy grin on his face.

Nothing could describe the feeling of whenever the two boys would hang out, which was practically all the time. They loved each other's company and already wanted so much for the other as they both shared a deep bond only they knew. Often kids would tease them at how close they were by holding hands and kissing each other on the cheek, but that never stopped the boys from showing their affection for one another. People shouldn't stop you from loving the things that make you happy; it should only make you want to protect it even more.

"I want to take you far away from this place so that it's just me and you."

"So then what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

-

HIII
so this is my first jaeyong story and omg I am so so excited! The chapters will be short because I feel like that will fit the story better but some may be long depending on my mood and where the story is going lol

This will be mostly fluff because who doesn't love fluffy jaeyong? Please show this book lots of love and support thank you for reading!