Chapter 8: Im Fine And I Can Go!!!

I wake up to screaming

''LANCE IS NOT MY HUSBAND!!""  then i look around and the nurse has a confused look on her fce and Bryce is asleep, and Lance is sad.

 I see Kalib sitting in a chair crying.

'' Kalib, honey come here.''  I said with a big smile.

Then he looked up and saw me and ran to me with a big smile and gave me a big hug.

I looked at my body and i had a broken leg, a big bandage on my head an a cut on my arm.

The nurse says

 "you are lucky you didnt have any thing meagre. You are able to go home today but you will need crutches and you will need to be careful with your arm and with your head.''  Then she starts doing stuff to Bryce.

I get up and go over to Bryce and say

''hey how are you i fell really bad.'' 

''Dont worry about it ill be fine.''  Bryce said

'' Um actually sorry to tell you this but your skin cancer is very rare and you only have 2 days to live.''  The nurse said.

I looked at him and he looked at me and we both started to cry.

The nurse told me to go and before i went i gave Bryce the longest kiss i have ever down and told him i loved him then left.

As we got in the car i wiped my tears and looked at Lance.

I told him " Thank you for doing all of this...''  Then i leaned in to give him a hug but i kissed him  full ON the lips.

Our lips pressed really hard together and i could fell him when he got more.  We only got up 2 times and that was for breath.  I remembered Kalib was in the back so i stopped.

''Do you want to go out this Saturday?'' Lance asked me, and i shook my head yes.  And gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Then he brought us to our house.

I invited him in but he said no.  He told me to hold it till Saturday.

I dont know what it is but i love that guy all over again. 

Then i think:

BUT WAIT HES MARRIED??????