Chapter 3: Telling Lance

I decided to tell lance After school.  Right after school me and Veronica went tot he doctors to check on the baby.  When we got there I laid on the table and she lifted my shirt up a little then put frezzing cold gel on my stomach.  After that she put a scope on it and spread it around.  I immedietly heard a heart beat and i saw a little baby in there.  It was so tiny.  ''You are only a week pregnant. and its a boy.  And hes very healthy.''  I started to cry.  I wiped up my tears and got out of bed.  I grabed my purse and me and Veronica went out the door.  We heard some kissing noise.  '' I promise Sally, Im not seeing anyone else.  Plus you are already pregnant with our baby girl.'' We heard to our left. We turned to see it was lance with my cousin Sally makeing out.  ''UHHHHHHHHHHHH!! LANCE!'' I screamed.  Then he looked over as fast as you could say 'by'.  ''Oh Aubrey what are you doing here?  i swear it was nothing.''  He said.  ''Nothing what!!! YOU said you loved me!!! AND you were cheating with me with my own cousin!!!!! Ahh i still love you baby.''  Sally said and then they started to kiss and make out agian.  I screamed at lance and Then i said '' Wow we are over and sally Have some class i hate you.''  Then we left.  ''Weren't you going to tell him you weer pregnant with his child.''  Veronica said.  ''No i hate that A-HOLE.''  i said then we got on the bus and left.  I went home and said ''Mom i cant tell you this the wrong way but....... Im pregnant.''  then my mom dropped her jaw and said '' Aubrey Sue Claire you are 13 and pregnant with let me guess lances baby!.'' Then i shook my head and she made me go to my room.  At least she took it better then i thought she would.  After a few hours i came down stairs and showed my mom the pics and she smiled.  She was fine with this and she said she was with me the whole way on like that jerk lance that broke my heart.  ''How did you know?'' I asked. ''Because Sally post everything on Facebook.''  Then we both laughed and stayed up all night watching Chick-flicks eating Ice cream.

Before i crashed on the couched i looked at my tummy and whispered '' You be good now!'' then smiled.