Chapter 11: The Answer

''Oh My Gosh!!!'' I said as i started to cry.  I don't know if i can trust him ever again.  But i still say

''Ill think about it.''  Then i smile and we kiss full on the lips for about 3 minutes then we get back to my house. 

''Mommy Mommy how was your date?''  Kalib asked as he ran to me and gave me a hug.

''It was good.  Hey Kalib Your know lance.  Well he might be your new daddy.''  I said as i smiled.

''Um that will be cool.  I'm happy for you mommy.'' Then he gave me a big hug. 

I got up off the floor and hung up my coat when my phone rang. It was Veronica.

Veronica: ''Hey i haven't talked to you in 4 years what has been happening?''

Me: ''Well i had my baby boy and named him Kalib.  Then i got a job and lance was my boos.  then Lance meet Kalib. Then i met this hot guy named Bryce but he did.  Then Lance divorced my cousin for me.  Then me and lance went on a date like an hour ago.  And a few minutes ago he asked me to marry him. EHHH!!!!  Sorry I've had a lot go on.''

Veronica: ''  Oh that's OK.  cool i cant wait to meet little Kalib. And sorry about Bryce. But OMG are you going to say yes?????'' 

Me: ''IDK and its ok.  You need to rush over here quick so we can talk more about it.''

Veronica: ''Ok ill be over in a few i just got to get ready bye.''

Me: ''Ok By.''

Then we hung the phone up and i got out of my pretty dress.  Then i walked over to Kalib and we sat together and we watched sponge bob till the door bell rang.  I opened the door and veronica was there but right next to her was a tall tan man and he was holding 2 babies that look exactly alike.