Chapter 2: Done

Then come and Aubrey is in her whole outfit, red dress, and Lance, is as well.  ''That felt wrong, i mean i am only 13.''  Aubrey says.  ''What if i got pregnant?'' I said worried.  ''Dont worry that wont happen and it felt great.''  Lance said.   Then he drives me home and i run up straight to my room.  I call Veronica,my best friend in the whole world.  ''So guess what me and Lance ''did'' last nite.''  I said. '' No you didnt..'' Veronica started to say. ''You didn't do it did you?'' She asked.  I felt guilty and said ''Yes.!'' Then she dropped the phone.  She quickly picked up the phone the phone and said ''When?''  I answered '' Last night.;'' i said guilty.  She was so shocked. ''When you start to feel diffrent just call me, i have pregnancy tests.''  i got confused. '' Why?'' I asked.  ''Because just in case i am in your problem i am ready.'' Then i said ''ok.'' and we hung up.  i got into my pjs, Red pants and a yellow tank top with a smile face on it, I lifted up my top and felt my stomach.  I jumped into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I woke up that next morning and ran right to the toilet.  I puked and i immediately called Veronica and said '' Bring a test to school.''  then I hung up.  I went to my room and got dressed.  I put on a pair of ripped tight jeans and a night sky black tank top with a jean vest. I  did my make up and put my hair in a messy bun. I put my black heels on and went down stairs.  I sit down at the table with my mom and she asks ''Are you ok you look sick.''  I re pile ''Yeah im fine.''  I quickly eat break feats and i crave bacon but i dont have time.  I Grab my back and run out the door.  I walk to school and i see Veronica in the bleachers.  She runs up to me and hugs me then we go to the bathroom and she hands me the test. I go into the first stall on the right and pull my pants down then pee on the stick.  I pull my pants up and come out while it is still loading.  i look at Veronica and she looks at me.  I get nervous then it beeps.  We both look down at the same time to see this: '+' I look at her and i start to sob in her shoulder.  I get myself togather and we go off to class.  All i think in my mind is ' what will my mom think.  will she make me get ride of it or get ride of me.' Then i sit in my seat in Mrs. Marcis class and start to learn about math.