"Oh hi violet" Lisa said to me

"I can go with you need me to" was the first thing I blurted out

"Oh no stay you're basically family"

Grayson and I sat down on the table from across Ethan. I didn't know what to do or what to look at so I just starred at the wall behind him.

"Listen Grayson I didn't know whether or not I should come home, but then mom called two days ago and she told me how you were and even you v. I felt horrible and I knew I wasn't just hurting myself anymore I was also hurting the both of you and I'm sorry"

I didn't know if I could believe him he has always been a manipulative person.

"Ethan I don't know I want to believe you but you've lied to me your whole life even about the smallest things" Grayson finally spoke up

I was afraid to even say anything until he turned towards me.

" Do you forgive me violet?"

I didn't know what to say.

"Ethan you left not only Grayson and I but your whole family. You didn't care either you didn't think about us at all, you even knew the way I felt towards you but you didn't care. I think we just need some time"

I wanted to blow up on him and tell him I hated him for leaving me and how fucked up he was for doing that, but I couldn't do that especially in front of his family.
-----------------
After talking for almost an hour my mom called me and asked me to stay at Grayson's for the night, probably because he had a guy over but I didn't care I've always liked spending the night here especially because it felt nice to be apart of an actual family for a day.

Lisa sent all three of us upstairs while she made dinner. Ethan came into Grayson's room with us, I didn't know how to feel but I just tried to act like it wasn't a big deal.

"Anything new at school" he asked the two of us

"Nah but I'm sure violet has a lot to say. Right vi?"

"Nope nothing's been going on at all besides stupid classes and shit like that"

"Why don't you tell him where you got that hickey"

"What?" I asked

"There's one on your neck violet" Ethan points out

"Oh shit"

I ran to the mirror and looked for it. Sure enough the mark was right on my neck, it was a little faded but it was still there and noticeable.

"Fucking Dylan" I said under my breath

"Did I hear you say dylan?"grayson asked

"Are you deaf? No I didn't say Dylan"
They shrugged it off and changed the subject.
---------------------
Ethan;

It bothered me that violet was sleeping with guys. she told me she was planning on saving herself, but then again it's just a hickey so maybe it was just a heated make out sesh.

Either way I was still upset. I liked violet a lot and I still do but I had my chance and fucked it up by leaving. I didn't completely change I'm still an asshole and I still sleep around but I'm not like that with family or even violet.
-----------------
Violet;

We went down stairs to eat, I wasn't that hungry so I put a small amount of raviolis on my plate and a few vegetables. The twins looked at me weird.

"What?"

"You usually eat a lot more" Grayson pointed out

"I know I'm just not that hungry right now"
------------------
After dinner I did my homework and started my essay for English. I didn't feel like doing any homework but I knew if I didn't do it now then it would never get done.

I looked at my phone and it was already 12am, I wasn't keeping track of time but I was just glad that I got all of my work done. I put my stuff away in my bag and walked down stairs to get something to eat before I fell asleep.

Ethan was sitting on a stool eating cookies with milk, which was something he always used to eat before bed.

"I'm sure you missed that" I smiled

"Actually I really did" he chuckled

I grabbed a cookie from his pile and ate it.

"Hey that was mine"

"You have ten more you'll be fine" I laughed

"I think I missed that even more than the cookies" he looked at me

"My laugh?" I asked him

"Of course your laugh it's music to my ears v. Listen I'm sorry for my stupidness I didn't want to leave trust me but I thought everyone was better off without me."

I looked up at him and could see his eyes were watery. I leaned closer to him and our lips connected. It felt wrong but also right at the same time, I didn't want it to end.
----------------