Sunday

I haven't talked to Jeremy since yesterday and I wanted to keep it that way. We already made a deal to not tell anyone, so I didn't think talking to him was necessary.

He wasn't bad though he was a lot better than I had expected and a lot better than Kyle was is known as the best when it comes to sex.

I didn't have much to do today besides going to the mall to get a dress for prom.

"Hey" Jaclyn said as she sat on my bed

"What's up?" I asked

"Do you know who you're going with?" She asked referring to prom

"Probably just Cass"

"You should go with Grayson"

"He already has a date"

"Nope not anymore she's going with Dylan now"

"Wow what a bitch"
------------------------
I drove to the twins house to check up on Grayson. I knocked on the door and of course Ethan opens it.

"Hey gorgeous" he said putting his arm around me

"Fuck off Ethan" I pushed him

"Oh come on violet, you're still mad?"

"No shit Ethan I thought you changed"

"I did but my feelings towards you didn't" he smirked

I walked past him and went up to Grayson's room.

"Oh hey v I didn't know you were coming over"

"Yeah sorry I just wanted to see if you were ok"

"Oh you know too?"

"Yeah"

"Great everyone knows now"

"Hey fuck her come to prom with me"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah why not I was planning on just going with cassie no one special" I chuckled

"Alright then let's go" he smiled
------------------
After talking about what we wanted to do for prom and what colors we wanted to wear I drove to the mall. I went inyo Macy's and I knew I wouldn't find anything there but i still went just in case there actually was something.

After looking for a dress for an hour I finally found one. I chose a dark green dress that had a mermaid tail and showed a little too much cleavage.

On my way back home I got a text from Layloni a girl in my chemistry class. I've slept with girls before and I'm into them but I definitely wouldn't have a relationship with them either. She asked me to meet her at her house before I went home.
--------------------------
She quickly opened the door pulling me into her room. She pushed me against her bed, as fast as she could she took off all her clothes leaving her naked.

"I can tell that you're not patient"

I smirked as I got off the bed and sat her on it. My hands roamed around her body making her shiver.

"What's my name" I whispered in her ear

"Mommy" she said

I pushed her down and I sat on top of her, my lips moved to her neck lightly sivking on it, then onto her lips.

I pulled off my shirt and bra along with my shorts and panties. I still say on top of her but I moved up onto her stomach.

"Rub your pussy against me mommy"

I did as I was told and in every thrust my moans got louder and louder. I soon couldn't take it anymore, so I moved my body higher so I could ride her tongue.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned as I kept on thrusting while my hands kept s hold onto her headboard.

As I said that she slapped my ass as hard as she could. I went faster and every time she slapped me I went even faster.
------------------

I made her stay on the bed while I cleaned myself up.

"Mommy I'm still horny" I heard her say

I came out with a smirk on my face. I pushed her legs open my lips soon attached to her thighs I kissed them and left small marks on them a long with bite marks.

I moved my finger around clit noticing it pleasured her, my tongue slowly started to flick it as well.

"Stop teasing me mommy" she moaned

My fingers jabbed into her not thinking twice fingering her as fast as I could. I started to suck on her clit whilst fingering her.

"Don't stop" her moans became louder
----------------------

"That was hot" she said while pulling on her shorts

"What can I say" I laughed and I realized I seemed really cocky

"So what are you rules" she raised her eyebrow

"It's only a one time thing loni"

"Oh come on violet you liked it and so did I. We can just be fuck buddies or something"

"I can't I'm sorry"

I quickly walked out of her house and got into my car.
---------------------------

So she's bi no one probably expected that.

Do you think she's going to fall for anyone?

And if you think so who do you think it'll be?