After I got home I took a shower and got ready for school.

I walked down stairs to see my mom and her new boyfriend or whatever she called him.

"Violet this is Jim"

"Hi Jim I'm violet" I awkwardly smiled

I didn't like the fact that my mom was constantly dating guys instead of focusing on her family, but I knew it made her happy so I didn't really have a saying in it.

I heard my mom telling Jim she was going to the bathroom and he mumbled something I didn't know what it was but I didn't care anyways.

I heard the swinging door open and felt someone grab onto me.

"Fuck you really are hot"

"Aren't you with my mom?" I questioned him

"We're just friends but you and I don't have to be"

"Listen you're hot and all but I could tell my mom really likes you and I'm not screwing that up"

I walked up to my room and made sure I shut and locked my door behind me. I wasn't lying Jim is hot but I'm not into old guys it's gross and that's basically a scene out of a porno and those are always fucking gross. And my mom does like him and that happiness shouldn't be ruined for her.

I scrolled through Instagram and noticed a I had a few dms I haven't opened yet. I opened each one looking at messages, most of them were from horny little freshmen from school and some were from the seniors. The only that caught my eye was from Isaiah he was also a senior but he was held back a class which was English lit.

I sat next to him for a couple months until my teacher made us move seats for talking too much.

Isaiah: hey v, there's s party tonight wanna come?

Me: hmm.. idk, whose gonna be there?

Isaiah: the usual people and the twins as well bring cassie too
---------------
I thought about it for a while but I ended up giving in. I texted cassie to be ready in thirty minutes.

I looked through all my clothes and I couldn't find anything, I snuck into Jocelyn's room to see if she had anything.

《Picture on top》

I curled the ends if my hair and I fixed my make up.

I walked outside and saw cassie waiting for me.

"Hey" I said as I gave her a hug

"Hey I would've gone inside but I saw your mom and that guy, I didn't want to intrude."

"Who cares he's an ass anyways"

She didn't seem like herself, after she brought up Jeff she started acting a little different. I didn't know if I should have asked if she was ok but I just forgot about it.
-----------------

We drove to the beach which was where Isaiah threw all of his parties. We walked down the sand, drunk people walked past us laughing and stumbling. We spotted Ethan and Grayson with a couple people who I've never seen before.

"Hey guys" Cassie and I both said at the same time

"You made it" Grayson's eyes lit up

"Of course how could we not come" I smiled
-------------------

We were only here for an hour and I was barely on my fourth drink, I didn't want to get really drunk tonight.

Ethan walked up to me and stood beside me looking at the ocean.

"So wanna talk now?" He asked

"About?"

"Everything, violet I know you're still mad that I left you like that"

"No shit Ethan. Who wouldn't be mad about something like that?"

"I wasnt thinking I didn't think I was good enough for you and I thought me leaving would help you realize that"

I thought about it and it seemed like he had good intentions, but I needed time to process all of it I have been since he got back and it's been a week.

"Ethan I don't know I'm sorry I just need time"

"Of course I'll give you all the time you need"

I didn't know if I could trust him or if he was just doing this to screw me over again, I didn't know if I could even trust him at this point.

I walked to the drink rabble and grabbed a couple shots for myself, Grayson noticed me pouring them all and taking them right after.

"Calm down violet you're gonna get really fucked up"

"That's the point I need to right now"

I walked away and grabbed a random guys hand, I walked him to my car. We got in, I sat on the passenger side and the day on the drivers side. I pushed my lips against his and we stayed like that for a while. I got up and sat on his lap I felt his imprint on his jeans.

The kisses before more intense between each breath, I pulled off my shirt and his as well. I started to thrust my hips against him he started to grunt. He knuckled his pants and I pulled down my bottoms along with my panties.

He put a condom on and inserted himself in me. The faster the went the more of a moaning mess I became, the windows became foggy and our hand prints were visible, I was staring to sweat.

I pulled on my shorts and quickly for out waiting for him.

"I never expected that from you Vi"

'Fuck' I said to myself

"Wait Isaiah?"

"You didn't know it was me the whole time?"

"Uh.. no I didn't"

I quickly walked back, but he pulled my arm making me stand two inches from him.

"This stays between us, ok?"

"Oh I know and I'm still a virgin, ok?"

"Wait why don't you want anyone to know you're not a virgin?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you" I snapped and walked back to cassie
--------------------

This is longer than I expected oops. Also writing straight smut makes me cringe.