Saturday

I woke up to a headache, I felt like every time I moved it just got worse.

"Just lay down" Ethan said beside me

"Wait did we-" I was confused and I barely remembered how we got home

"No we didn't have sex Violet" he seemed irritated

"It was just a question" I rolled my eyes
-----------------------
12:30

"Violet you have to get up you've been in bed for a while now" my mom called out from the outside of my door

"Fuck" I almost screamed

I still had a really bad headache but I couldn't really do much about it.

"Should I go?" Ethan asked

"If you want but you don't have to" I told him

He decided to stay and I really didn't know why. We went downstairs for breakfast and everyone including Jaclyn's boyfriend were sitting at the table.

"Good morning" I said

"Oh Ethan I didn't know you were here" my mom said to him

"Yeah after I dropped off violet I was really tired and she thought it was best if I stayed the night just in case something happened"

He's actually not that bad of a liar, I wonder what else he has lied about.

"Well sit down and eat some breakfast"
-----------------------

After my mom interrogated Ethan during breakfast he offered me a ride to his house so I could hang out with Grayson.

I put on blue jean shorts and a black off the shoulder shirt with my black and white vans.

After I got ready we left and bought Starbucks for the both of us and Grayson.
-----------------------
After talking an hour about what we should do today Grayson came up with the idea of swimming, I thought it would be better if we had a pool party and since it was a hot day today I knew a lot of people would come.

"Ok fine we'll do it but if my parents say no then we'll have it at your house" he told me and I agreed

I already knew my mom wouldn't mind at all, just as long as there were no drugs and alcohol was totally fine with her.

"Ok I texted them" he said
---------------------

We waited an hour for a reply and finally we got one.

"They said no because there would be a mess" he mimicked the message he got from his mom

"Then we'll have it at my house my mom wouldn't mind"

"Should we go over here now then?" He asked me

"Yeah but we need to buy stuff and go ask Ethan if he wants to come"

He raised his eyebrow "oooh does violet still have acrush?"

"No I just want to be friends that's all"
--------------------
We walked into Costco probably one of the biggest grocery store I've been to. We grabbed food, drinks, and snacks for the tree of us.

"Where are we getting the alcohol?" Ethan asked

"My mom she told me she would get it right now"

We paid for our things and drove to my house.

"Do you still have those light things for the pool?" Grayson asked

"Yeah go check the garage"

He went to the garage while Ethan and I cleaned the Livingroom. I felt his arms go around my waist.

"Ethan what are you doing" I liked it but I couldn't let him know I did

"Come on baby I know you still want me"

"What the fuck Ethan" I pushed him off and walked away

"What happened?" Grayson said ad he walked to the backyard

"He still thinks I want him he put his arms around my waist"

"Violet it's Ethan he has always been like that you shouldn't have expected anything from him he's a fucking prick"
---------------------
Everyone was starting to arrive, I was waiting for cassie to come but she was no where to be found.

"Hey have you seen cassie?" I asked Grayson

"I saw her in the kitchen a while ago"

I walked to the kitchen and sure enough she was there with Jeremy again.

"Hey cassie" I said to her as I reached for a hug

"Hey. sorry I forgot to ask if Jeremy could come"

"Of course he could come" I smiled

"Wanna go swimming" I asked the both of them

"Yeah sure"

"Yeah but I didn't bring a swimsuit" cassie said to me

"I have one for you"

I went upstairs to give it to her and walked back but I felt someone pull me into the bathroom.

"I know you've been wanting this" Jeremy said as he pushed lips together with mine.

He picked me up and sat me down on the sink. He pulled away and his big blue eyes gazed over my body.

"Damn" he mumbled

He lowered his shorts and pulled down my bottoms. His tip rubbed against my clit. I started to moan, he once again picked me up but pushed me up against the wall while still holding me. My legs wrapped around him as he inserted himself inside of me.

My moans started became louder and the faster he went the more pleasure I got from him. He sat me back down on the sink and moved his head in between my legs. His lips moved from my thighs to my clit.

"Cum for me" he whispered

The more his tongue moved around me the more I wanted to cum. His hands started to roam around my body and soon landed on my boobs, he rubbed his finger in circles around my nipple. He kept his other hand on my my thigh. He moved his hand off of my boob and moved down.

He inserted twin fingers in me and lumped them in and out of me as fast as he could. I felt my orgasm coming.

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned
---------------

I pulled my bottoms back on and diced my hair before I left the bathroom.

"There you are" cassie yelled out from the pool

"Sorry I had to check on the food and stuff"
-----------------

Oops this was a lot longer then I wanted it to be.