I woke up to a dog barking outside my house, my head was pounding I really wanted the dog to shut up so I could go back to sleep but it wouldn't.

I grabbed my slippers and ran outside.

"Ethan?" I said when I opened the door my eyes were squinting because of the sun

"You look dead" he said while he laughed

"Ha ha very funny. What are you doing here?" I asked him

"Well I wanted to make sure you weren't dead, because you went home blacked out drunk"

"I'm fine you can leave now"

I was about to shut the door, but my mom walked down stairs.

"Don't be rude Violet let him in"

I rolled my eyes and opened the door for him so he could come in. A small golden retriever followed behind him, it was small with the cutest face in the entire world it's tail waggled happily.

"So whose dog?" I asked as we walked to the backyard

"Mine and Grayson's. My dad got it for us yesterday I guess"

"Well it's the cutest thing in the entire world" i sat beside it and started petting it

"Who knew violet had a soft spot for dogs" Jaclyn teased as she walked outside

"Shut up" I said as I slapped her leg
----------------

Ethan left the dog outside while he helps die make breakfast. I watched him from the corner of my eye starring at me and watching my every move. I turned around to grab something, he quickly turned back around and went back to whatever he was doing before.

Ethan:

The way her hair laid on her shoulders, her big green eyes bright and beautiful in the light, she seemed so relaxed and comfortable around me it's what I've always wanted with her.

Violet was the one for me but I've been so stupid and caught up in stuff I shouldn't been apart of. I screwed up with her and I had to fix it I needed violet in my life she's everything to me.

I got caught up in my thoughts and didn't realize I've been starring at her for ten minutes, she noticed me and turned quickly to look at me I turned the other way around and continued what I was doing.

Violet:

After breakfast Ethan left and I went back upstairs, I didn't eat much because I still felt sick. Cassie invited me to the movies with her and Aubrey.

Aubrey was a new girl at school Cassie's new friend, Cassie has always liked making friends with the new people I didn't. I'm not as social as I seem I know most of my freinds, because of Cass except for the twins of course.

I took a shower and fired my hair until it was damp , I looked for something to wear and I found a pink and white tub top and a pair of blue ripped jeans.

After I got ready Cassie texted me she was on her way, I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure about how I would feel about Aubrey and I was really hoping I wouldn't dislike her it's takes a lot out of me to actually like someone.
----------------------
AN:

I know I ended this at a random spot but you'll see why next chapter.