Our Obssesion With 1D!!

Hey, My name is SIerra and this story is about my cousin Heaven and I and how we LOVE 1D<3

This is not the story yet this is just me telling you how much we like 1D my story will start soon

We are sittig in our room listening to One Direction What Makes You Beautiful and we are screaming along to it " BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GET ME OVERWHELMED, BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL YOU DONT KNOW OH OH YOU DONT KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT I CAN SEE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT YOU SO DESPERATLY"

Heaven

"OMG, Sarah look at this (shows picture of Niall) isn't he soo CUTE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS SO DAMN SEXY!!!!!!!!!:D, Okay enough about that lets watch 1D VIDEO DIARY!!" We start watching video diary week 9, thats our favorite one cause Louis screams SUPERMAAAAAN!.:D, Okay so yeah we LOVE 1D, I obviously like Niall and well Sarah Likes Harry. We know not going to happen but a girl can dream cant she. Sarah isnt nearly as obssesed with them like i am, but thats okay she will get there :)

This is where the Story Starts :)

We were walking around our house, nothing to do. Then we get a call, I answer the phone and on the other side i hear "You Won Two Tickets To The Next One Direction Concert" I started to scream and ran to tell my bestfriend, we were holding hands jumping and screaming, her brother walked in, out of breath, "What happend?, why are you screaming?, WE GOT TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!! He looked at us with evil eyes, he was tall, long black shaggy hair that fell in his face that made him look emo but so dang cute, he has brown eye but they are a soft brown that kinda sparkle in the sunlight . We had to go talk to my bestfriends mom about going to see 1D in London, my bestfriends mom's name is Megan she is tall blond hair with a little bit of brown in it, it was about shoulders lenght and always perfect, she had baby blue eyes like my bestfriends and she was alway doing something to keep herself busy, we sat down and explaind to her that we had to go and see 1D, she let us go AHHH!! so excideing, we ran upstairs to pack our stuff, oh did i mention i live with my bestfriend cause my mom is a dumbass and her boyfriend beat on me and my dads never around to care about me. Well I guess ill inroduce myself, I'm Deaven I live with bestfreind Gabby. I have long black hair with red highlights and Gabby has medium length burgandy brown hair with hot pink highlights. Thats us we are both 16, love 1D, love watching comadies and scary movies. One Direrection is Our life, posters all over our room, bed spread, book, magazines, bunch of apps on our phones and ipods. But then there's also the boys that arnt 1D, the boys that go to our school, our other two bestfriends Richie and Logan. They also live with us but they arnt really around much, we never understood or even know why. Maybe they are secretly a part of One Direction and Richie and Logan are their code names, lol yeah right thats so not even close to what it is lol, (little do they know it is true wink wink), well we are off to get on our plane to London to see ONE DIRECTION WOOOHOOO!!