SHOPPING!!!

We get to Rent a Center to get our couch and stuff for the living room, We ended up getting a black leather couch and a red lazy boy, they said that they would bring it to the house and drop it off tomorrow, Logan paid the guy and we took off, we went to big lots to get Sam a bed and things for her room, she picked out a Hot Pink bed spread, and Hot Pink sheets, she picked out this fuzzy Hot Pink body pillow. I bought everything ther she wanted for her, she got the twin size bed that had a a pink head board. After we finished getting all of her stuff, we went to walmart to get some food, and cloths, Logan went to get food and I took Sam to get some cloths and shoes. She pick out these really cute pink twinkletoe shoes. she got alot of shorts and tanktops since its summer. She also got a Hot Pink pair if FlipFlops. We shopped all day for Sam, when we got home with the Big Lots van behind us to bring Sam's bed we got Sam's room together. We then went back out to walmart to get some paint for Sam's room, we at walmart now looking through color cards, and sam picks out this really cute pink color. She loves pink. We got everything that we needed. So we went looking for Logan, who went somewhere else cause he didnt feel like looking at paint with us. When we finally found him in the sports section, we went and paid for the paint, when we got back to the appartment we started on putting sams room together, Sam helped because she said that she has never had this experience before. I mixed the paint, then handed Sam a paint brush, and grabbed on for myself, I showed Sam what to do, the room was done, and we ended up having a paint war, Logan walked in on it, he got covered in pink paint, Sam and I were on the floor laughing. The look on Logans face was priceless.

"Deaven's here to seen you" he reached out his to help me up, I grabbed hold of he hand then picked Sam up off the floor, and went to see what Deaven wanted, when I got downstaris Deaven was sitting on the floor in our living room since our funiture wouldnt be in till tomorrow.I walked over to her, Sam on my hip.

"What do you want?"

She stands up, "I wanted to check and see if you were okay"

"How did you even know where i was?"

"I called Logan, he said that he didnt want us fighting and told me where you guys were"

"Well I dont want to talk to you, so go ahead take my boyfriend, take me family. I dont care anymore, you dont seem to care about how i feel about anything anyway"

"Come on Gabby, you know i care about your feelings, you are like my sister"

"Just shut up Deaven, you dont even realize how bad what you said hurt me"

"I know im sorry"

Deaven's POV

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Gabby to get home from the store, she went to the store for her mom, when she walked through the door, i walked over to her and said we need to talk..

"I get that you are dating my brother now, he really likes you and you really like him, but you are not good enough for my brother, he could do better then you"

I could see that she was about to cry then , "FUCK YOU DEAVEN, ILL JUST FUCKING MOVE AND YOU CAN HAVE EVERYONE TO YOURSELF"

I heard a big bang, then Logan ran out of the bathroom, he didnt see anyone cause of course we all were out of the house, except Gabby she was in her room, at least i thought she was.

Richie and I are sitting in the tree house laughing and just talking, when Logan comes up and asked where Gabby was, we both said I dont know, and Logan jumped down from the tree. Gabby must have jumped out of her bedroom window and went for a walk.