Logan Leaves or Does He?

Gabby's POV

I was at the dinner party when i saw Deaven sitting alone because Richie and Logan had to leave. I hated that she told me i wasnt good enough for Logan, she was the one that was always pushing us to go out and then that. I couldnt stand even being in the same room with her right now. I looked at my phone to a txt from Logan "Hey cupcake, i know what you are doing over there, go talk to her" "How in the world do you even know that?" "Because i know you, now go because you know you are going to need eachother while we are go XOXO Love You!" "Fine, XOXO Love You Too!" Sam was with my mom and grandma laughing and enjoying herself. I smile. I stand up and walk over to Deaven. "Is this spot taken?" she lookes up at me "No" i sit down across from her. "So what you are going to talk to me now?" "We both had things that we needed to think about Deav, but my dad passed and the boys had to leave, and all i really need right now is my bestfriend, the one person who can keep me smiling on a day like this" she smiles at me "I missed you so much Gabs" "I missed you to Deav" We both stand up and hug eachother, and start crying. "Stop it" we both say at the same time then start laughing while wipeing are faces off. Both our phones go off and its the boys Logan "Look to your left" "It was Logan" "Mine was Richie" "He say look to your left?" "Yes" we both look over and there standing is Harry/Logan, Nial/RIchie, Liam, Louis and Zayn. We look at eachother and run towrds them. "What is this" "This was our plan to to get you two back together" "So that wasnt management on the phone" "No it was Zayn saying they were coming to visit because they heard about your dad" "I really hate you guys right now, and sam is staying with nana tonight" "Okay so sleep over at your place?" "How about sleep over at my moms place, its bigger and has more to do" "Sounds good" "Awesome"

We all get into our cars and head over to my moms house because she had taken Sam home already. "MOM!" "SHHHHH, Sam is sleeping" "Oh mind if we stay?" as all the boys pile in behind Deaven and I. "Aw you guys are all friends again?" "Yes" "And yes you are more than welcome to stay the night here!" We all run to the game room, Deaven and I start up dance dance revolution and start to battle eachother. After about 4 songs we decided to let the boys have turn but when we turned around they were gone. we looked at eachother "POOL"