The Concert

Gabby and I are on our way to the One Direction concert to see the boys, when we get there all we see is a bunch of screaming girls, we get out of our car and stand there with the croud and just talk, Logan then calls me and said to walk around back to meet them there, i drag Gabby and take her back there with me, we get there and see Logan and Richie standing there waiting for us, we all get inside, back stage, we go and greet the boys and they all hug us, we were all sitting there talking and then it was time for the boys to go sing, we hug them all and say good luch and watch the concert from back stage, the concert ends and we all pile out the back door, we hug the boys and run back out front to out car and drive it out back, we follow the boys back to where they are staying so they can put their stuff in our car to head back home, we say good bye to Liam, Louis and Zayn and head back to the hotel to get our stuff, on our drive home we are all screaming the lyrics to One Direction, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson, etc. songs on the radio, when we get home we all run inside to see mom, we all doggy pile on her and scream WE MISSED YOU! smushed under us she tries to say missed you guys to, later that night we are all out side sitting around a fire, when we decide we want to jump on the trampoline as we are doing that Richie and Logan decide to grab us and jump in the pool off the trampoline, we are all i the pool playing games, like monkey in the middle, simon says, and marco polo it is about midnight now and mom says its time to come in, we are now all sitting in the game room playing the xbox, dance dance revolution, and we play the battle rounds where we battle agaents eachother to see who is a better dancer, Richie and I are dancing while Gabby and Logan are sitting on the floor flirting with eachother, i always say something about it but they always say "We are not flirting". When they always are.

"Authors Notes"

I have three chapters our i  home you guys like it this is the first time i haveever written something so i hope you guys like it, let me know what you think, ill write more later but for now off to get ready to go to the movies :) ill write more when i get home, so let me know what you think, or even if you had something you want to happen in the next chapter let me know ill gladly write about it :)

<3 Sierra Hurley :)