Losing A Friend

Still Deaven's POV

I didnt mean to hurt Gabby's feelings, it just made me mad that she could be happy with my brother and be closer to him then i ever was, i guess i was kinda jealous of her. Had she ran away?, ugh. What do i do now, She said she was going to move out, and before i knew it her and Logan were gone, yeah Logan went with her.

Now here I am in their appartment trying to talk to Gabby.

"Deaven just leave, i have things to do"

"Gabby, wait. I know i hurt you and I'm sorry i just got jealous, cause you were so close to my brother and i never really got the cance to ever get close to him like you and him are now"

We stood there in silence for a few minutes, then Gabby just walked away from me.

Gabby's POV

"Wow, really she has the nerve to come to my house, whatever", I walk back up to Sams room, we start putting her bed together, Logan and I already had our bed and everything set up, Sam took a nap on the floor so we got our room to gether fast, before Sam and I painted her room. We got everything set up in both rooms.

"Alright, bed time, tomorrow more shopping, for TV, radieo, and alarmclock, for the rooms" I kiss Sam who was firmly tucked into bed, on the forehead,

"Thank You"

"You're Welcome"

"Can you get me a night light?"

"Sure Can Sweety, for tonight ill leave the hall way light on and the door cracked, how does that sound?"

"Yeah" she smiles

"Good Night Sam"

I hear her lightly whisper, "Good Night Mom"

I walked out leaveing the door open a little bit and turning the hall way light on. I walked in to our room to see Logan passed out, I crawl into bed, then i fell his arms around me, he kisses my cheek "Good Night CupCake" I smile "Good Night Loggy", we fall asleep cuddleing.

The next morning we wake up to someone banging on our door i run downstairs to get the door, it was rent a center, a little while later in his boxers.

"Oh shit sorry guys"

" it's all good, where would you like this to be" Logan ran back upstairs and i showed the rent a center where to put the couches, after they leave Logan comes back down with Sam holding his hand.

"She's up and ready to go"

"I see that, let me go get dressed and ill be back down" I ran up stairs and threw on some jeans and a purple tank top with my purple flipflops, then ran back down stairs. We walked out the door, got in the car and left to go to walmart to get our TV's and radios.