Outfits & Hugs

"Meek is at the gate." Nene informed Nicki.

"Why? Let him in." Nicki replied. A couple minutes later, he came in. He walked up to Nicki and kissed her. Alex made a face and I snickered. I looked over at the boy and he was still stuffing his face for a 4 year old he has a huge appetite.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I seen your insta story." He replied. Nicki looked at Nene.

"I took a picture of the breakfast spread and put 'I made breakfast for the princess of young money.'" Nene answered the silent question.

Meek Mill looked around the table, "Good morning everyone. Baby fix me some of everything. I'm going to go watch TV in the living room." He said then he kissed her forehead and walked off. Alex and I rolled our eyes simultaneously. Nicki needed two plates to fit everything on then she took it to him. We continued to eat and talk. The team came in racks of clothing was being brought to the living room and the house was filling up so Nene left to help. We all finished and decided to join them in the living room. Alex and I took the dishes to the kitchen.

"Spill." I said now that we are alone.

"I didn't tell him I was coming but he's letting me stay for the summer. I promised to give his wife a chance and get to know the kid which I am willing to do. We stayed up all night reconnecting." She replied.

"Alexandra, how dare you lie to me what if he didn't let you stay. I can't believe he's married and you have a brother. I hope this works out for you then maybe you can live with him." I told her.

"And leave you with your mother. Need I remind you of the mess she tried to pull. There's no way I will leave you. If you stay, I stay." She said.

"That's why I am going to take advantage of this opportunity so we can get out." I replied. The little boy came running in.

"Sister! The lady with the long hair said come on." The boy said.

"AJ, this is my best friend Belle." Alex said taking his hand.

"Hi, Belle." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I greeted. We went to the living room.

"You wore the dress. Great, it fits perfectly." Laura said.

"Laura this is Alex my best friend and her little brother AJ. That's Alex's dad, Xander and his wife Cynthia." I told her. She greeted everybody with hugs. Nicki was sitting in a corner sipping wine she looked like she was on the edge. I left them and went to her side.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She opened her mouth to respond but then she just looked past me. I turned around, Lil Wayne, Drake, and Cedric was walking in the room with plates of food. She got up and we walked up to them.

"What are yall doing here?" She asked.

"Instastory. Apparently, I can't feed him take out for every meal. I was wondering if my people could come over and pick his clothes here since we already here. We need to talk." Drake said.

"I'm just here for the food. I packed yesterday." Lil Wayne chimed in.

"I'm sure you already told them to come here so whatever. I just need it to quiet down and slow down. I'm getting a migraine." Nicki told them.

"Aye, aye! Everybody stop moving!" Wayne yelled. Everybody got quiet the only sound is the tv.

"Thank you. Nicki head hurt and she a little stressed. Can somebody get our girl some pain pills and some scotch? Oh wait she don't drink real liquor. Actually get her a bottle of water. I'm part of the reason she stressed because I told her the plans last minute so I'm going to help. Now this what I want yall to do. Everybody focus on one thing at a time. First, I want everybody to focus on the Queen's looks then somebody go run her a bathe so she can relax while yall work on the princess. Me and Drizzy got the prince. Okay. Get to work team. Who are they?" Wayne asked pointing at Alex and her family. We introduced Alex and her family,

"Any family of the princess here is young money family. Welcome. Drake and I are about to check security and smoke. You can join us." Lil Wayne said to Alex dad. He walked off with them. We went to where everybody was discussing Nicki's outfits. We helped them pick outfits out. Cynthia was really helpful with jewelry pieces. Alex and Arrogant Tae was like the same mind while they discussed the best easy to do hair styles she could do on her wig that fit perfectly with outfits. They were mostly updos. Nicki was constantly asking me for my opinion on certain things and I did my best to answer.

"Nick let me talk to you for a minute." Meek said. She walked off with him. More racks of clothes came in for Cedric, they went to another room. We moved on to my things. Half way through packing Meek Mill stormed out the house. After choosing multiple swimsuits and plenty outfits we were done and so was Cedric. Everybody was leaving. Alex, Jr., Cynthia, and I were chatting. Alex dad, Wayne, Drake, and Cedric was laughing. Nene was on her phone. The only person who isn't around is Nicki.

"I need to go check on Nicki." I told them. I hurried upstairs and into her room. I went on her balcony and she was sitting on the sofa crying. I mentally prepared myself to be comforting. I sat next to her and she looked away. She took a deep breath and tried to hold back the sobs.

"What do you need?" She asked wiping her face with her hands.

"What do you need?" I asked back. She chuckled.

"It's not a what. It's a who. We should get back down there." She replied.

"Well, I'm no Drake and I can't comfort you the way he can but my dad use to tell me my hugs felt like magic and with every hug he gained another day of life and another day filled with joy. So, maybe a hug is what you didn't know you needed." I shed a tear and quickly wiped it before she noticed. I stood up and opened my arms. She laughed a little and stood up. We are the same height but I still had a chance of getting a little taller. She hugged me tightly and we just stood holding each other for awhile. She pulled away and wiped her face again.

"Your dad is right. Your hugs are magical." She said with a smile.

Comment & Like ❤️