Award Show Nicki POV

I laid in the tub soaking, Aubrey came in.

"Morning baby." He greeted.

"Morning." I replied. He kissed me and took a seat.

"I won't go to the award show if you don't want me to." He said.

"Aubrey I won't change my mind. Cedric and Beauty need all the support they can get." I told him.

"Okay, Chub is bringing my stuff over here. Belle is coming with Beyonce since her house is closer. Their plane doesn't land for another hour or two." He informed me.

"Okay." I replied. He kissed me again before he left. I got out the tub and put on my robe. My mom came rushing in my room with Nene carrying my dress. They put it in the closet. We hid it. We were careful not to tip Aubrey off. As soon as he left my doctor, makeup artist, and hair stylist came over. My doctor went over some things while Tae straightened my natural. By the time we were done my doctor and I were ready to go to the award show. I was snuck in backstage as we waited for the hip hop section.

"It's time." One of the people backstage said. I got up and went to the thing getting ready to exit. They gave me a nod. I walked onto the stage. There was gasps all around the room.

"The best new hip hop artist award goes to

"The best new hip hop artist award goes to..." I opened the card, "Beauty!" Everyone clapped and waited for Cedric to help her up the stairs. She hugged me,

 She hugged me,

"You made it." She whispered. I took a step back to let her say a few words.

"A few months ago, this was just a dream. Now look at me. Thank you God, Alex, Nicki, Drake, Wayne, Ms. Carol, Ms. Sandra, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Ellen, Portia, Kim, Kanye, and of course Cedric. My biggest thanks go to my fan base, the Roses. You guys are truly beautiful." She said. We clapped then I took her hand, Drake and Wayne met us at the stairs. Wayne helped Belle down while Drake did the same for me.

"I'm okay." I told him. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Awards were given out then we loaded back in our cars. Drake and I got in a car.

"Congratulations on your wins, baby." He said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, papi. Same to you." I replied.

We partied the whole night or at least Drake did. Everybody was tiptoeing around me. I couldn't drink liquor, I couldn't do too much of anything without concerned gazes. I couldn't stand up without somebody offering to get whatever I wanted for me. I found Drake in the corner talking to Rihanna. I watched them for awhile. They hugged...for a little longer than friendly. He looked up and met my gaze. He moved away and came to me.

"Hey." He said softly grabbing me by my wrist tightly like I was going to run.

"I'm ready to go." I told him. He nodded and walked me to get my coat. We said bye to the hosts and our driver was outside holding the door open. I slipped right in. Drake got in and we left.

"Baby." He began.

"Not now I'm tired." I closed my eyes until we got home. He helped me take my coat off. Beauty and Cedric were playing video games on the couch.

"Beauty you know how I feel about glasses on the table without a coaster and get your feet out my sofa." I told her. They paused the game.

"Hey how was the party?" Beauty asked hanging over the back of the chair like I didn't just complain about her feet now her knees are digging in my furniture.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I told them.

"Okay, I'll help you." He said lightly grabbing my arm. I felt all my frustration bubbling up. I walked to the kitchen instead. I pulled out a glass and a bottle of wine. Everybody started shooting off questions, Beauty was by my side trying to remove the bottle.

"Did the doctor clear you for drinking?"
"Didn't she say you still wasn't clear yet?"
"Babe, you know better?"
I stared at them ready to scream when I heard the sound of a gunshot.