Breakfast

I got out of bed, showered, and took the only thing in my closet out. It was a simple hi-low maxi dress.

I put it on and carried a pair of white booties and phone downstairs

I put it on and carried a pair of white booties and phone downstairs. I went to the kitchen and took a seat at the island. Nicki looked up from the stove.

"Good morning, you look cute. How far is your friend her and her family?" She asked adding a pancake to the pile next to the stove. She was wearing what she slept in but now it was covered in flour and stains.

"Morning and thank you. I'll call." I dialed Alex number and called her.

"What's up?" Alex answered.

"How far are you?" I asked.

"15 minutes away." She answered. I repeated what she said to Nicki. There is a knock at the door and Nicki leaves.

"Okay see you when you get here." I said hanging up. Nicki came back in with Nene.

"Nene take the sausages out and Belle set the dining room table. Show her where everything is. I need to change. Make sure the car is here by 11:30. We're having breakfast with Alex and her family. Where is our glam team? They should have been here yesterday. Please make my day easier NeNe. I can't greet this family with saggy titties in a tshirt and my ass hanging out of a pair shorts and dammit I need an apron." She walked off.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"She is going to be stuck on a yacht with Drake for 7 days. Don't mention him or she might bite your head off. " Nene replied quietly.

"They seem cool to each other." I said.

"This stays between us. They act like everything is fine because they don't want the world meddling in their business and questioning the status of their relationship so they play nice but they aren't okay. Drake was already mad at her because she's dating then Meek Mill dissed him and Drake responded which angered Nicki who was already mad at Meek. So he got even angrier and put her in a position to choose, she chose Meek. Drake said he's done with her mind games and she just wants them to be the way they once was but he's tired of seeing her with men that is not him." Nene informed.

"Wow. Why would she choose Meek when Drake seems perfect for her?" I asked. She sat the sausages on the stove.

"It's complicated. Let's go set the table." She said. While we prepared for their arrival she was calling people and receiving calls. It was amazing how she handled it all. We let Alex and her family in then we sat around the dining room table and waited for Nicki. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge then came into the dining room with a tray of fruits then she rushed back in and came out with a plate of assorted bagels. She was in and out the kitchen bringing different things out. Once she was done there was a spread of every breakfast food imaginable. She finally slowed down, she wore a cute color block jumpsuit with no shoes on revealing how short she is.

 She finally slowed down, she wore a cute color block jumpsuit with no shoes on revealing how short she is

"Hi, I'm Nicki Minaj and this is my amazing assistant Nene. I am so sorry about the late invite and all this running around I was doing. It's been so long since I've actually cooked and prepared food but now that Belle is living with me I'm trying to get back into it so I don't bring too many people inside my home. I want her to be comfortable here. I'm sorry, let me just take a deep breath." She rambled.

Alex dad stood, "I'm Alex's father, Alexander but people also call me Xander. This is my wife, Cynthia and this is my son Alexander jr. You can call him AJ" He held his hand out they shook hands and then took their seats.

"Great." She replied with her best smile.

"I'm a fan of your music. I was so shocked and I am so happy to meet you so believe me when I tell you. As soon as Alex mentioned having breakfast with you I died and went to heaven." Cynthia said.

"That's good. How old are you little man?" She asked.

"I'm 4. Alex is my sister. Can we eat?" He asked. He was so cute.

"Of course." Nicki said. We all started to grab what we wanted and eat.

"It's good to see you again, Belle. How is your mom? She must be doing great now." Alex dad asked. He knew about my mother and the last time he seen us was around the time she promised to change and go to rehab but she quit a week in.

"No, she's exactly the same if not worse." I replied focusing on my fruit. He opened his mouth to reply but Alex cut him off.

"So Nicki, Belle said we have to rush and pick out at least a week's worth of clothes. What's going on?" Alex asked her changing the subject. Her question took Nicki's curious eyes off me and she focused on what was asked.

"We are staying on a yacht for a week. This will give me a chance to really get to know her and figure out her style and how I can help her get to where I am. It is also a vacation before she starts to work. Once we get back its going to be all about her image and her music. She will be living in the studio and sleeping in between interviews. Her life is going to take a turn and we don't want them to be overwhelmed so we are going to prepare them the best we can." Nicki answered.

"Are you leaving the country?" Alex dad questioned.

"No, the yacht will remain on US territory. As for in the future we'll see. Her mom signed all legal papers for this to happen and right now we are waiting on her passport but she will never leave the country without me and she can't because I am her guardian for the next 3 months but she will attend things without me once we have her security situated and I will attend things without her but we will mostly be side by side." She replied.

Comment & Like ❤️