Album Release Party - Michael

You were on the couch in your flat watching your flat screen TV. The Netflix logo was plastered on the screen. You had baggy sweats and Michael's "Idiot" shirt on. Your hair was in a messy bun. You eyed the popcorn you made, tempted to eat it before you even selected what you wanted to watch on Netflix.

"Hey babe, do you have plans tonight," Michael asked you from your shared room. "Mikey, if I did, you wouldn't be asking that question," you answered as if it was a dumb question. You always told Michael your plans in case he wanted to come along or if he had bigger plans for the both of you. He walked into the living room in a suit. "I take that as a no," he said. "Yes," you said. "Wait, so yes you have plans or yes, I can take as a no," Michael asked, confused. He always looked adorable when he was confused. "What do you think," you asked. "So you don't have plans," he answered. "Well, I was going to stay home and catch up on some Doctor Who and Sherlock, while gorging on pizza. So, no I do not have plans," you said, chucking a popcorn at Michael. He caught it with his mouth and ate it. "You have better ideas," you asked. "Well, me and the boys were heading out to a party for our album and since you're not doing anything, you should come. The boys are bring their girlfriends too," Michael said. "And," you asked. Michael blushed. "And I want to show you off in that dress that I bought you," he said shyly. "Fine. I'll go," you said.

You walked to your shared room to change. He silently hissed, "Yes!" "I heard that Gordon," you yelled. He groaned. He hated it when you called him by his middle name, but you loved doing it when he acted like a smartass.

You pulled out a black mini-dress and black pumps. You slipped into them and took your hair out of the bun. Michael walked in and started gawking at you. "Close your mouth. Flies are gonna get in. He started stumbling over his words. "Spit it out Clifford. You're stammering like a mad man," you said, laughing. "You look stunning," he said. You stopped laughing and just smiled. "Thanks," you said.

He sat next to you on the bed and handed you your jewelry. You took them and put on your onyx necklace and earrrings. You applied a small amount of eyeliner and lipstick since you knew Michael loved the way you looked naturally. "Ready to go (Y/N)," Michael asked. "One sec," you said. You took your Love Spell perfume and sprayed it on yourself. "Thanks for reminding me," Michael said. He quickly sprayed his cologne on himself. "Let's go," you said. Michael led to you to the car.
When you guys arrived to the party, you were quickly torn away from Michael. You felt extremely scared. You looked to see it was group of three girls. "Are you the others's girlfriends," you asked. They all nodded and you felt less nervous. You were dragged to a small room. You quickly warmed up to the girls and started a conversation. You all held a space next to you for the boys.

When they finally came, you didn't notice. You were engrossed in your conversation with the girls. Michael sat next to you. "Seems like you guys met and introduced yourselves," Calum said. Ashton's girlfriend chirped up. "It was easy. Ashton, you understated how gorgeous she was and her brilliant fashion sense. I mean her outfit is beautiful," she beamed. "And is that Victoria's Secret Love Spell I smell," Luke's girlfriend asked. Michael pulled you close while you blushed shyly. "And sorry the food is all gone. I'll order pizza after for just us," Ashton said. "I have something better to eat," Michael whispered in your ear. You sat still, hoping no one heard what Michael just said. This side of Michael never showed publicly.

"Who knew Mikey and (Y/N) were so kinky," Luke said, laughing. You blushed madly and covered your face. "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with us," Calum's girlfriend said. You just wanted to disappear. He kissed your forehead. You sat back up and looked at everyone's smirks. " And to let you know, I made popcorn before I left cuz this was a last minute thing," you said, defending yourself. The group nodded as if they understood while Ashton had a face that said, "I know you're lying."

"I'm going to dance," you said, breaking the silence that followed after your explaination. The girls followed suit. You danced the night away. When the party was over, you went home and spent the night watching movies with Michael.

*This was meant to be published on the 22nd, but me being me, I forgot to update. Sorry. My bad. Love you guys! Alura out<3*