Amnesia Music Video - Ashton

"Cuz I'm really not fine at all," Luke finished singing. "And.... Cut," the director yelled. Everyone cheered.

You were off to the side watching the music video unfold. You let the boys and everyone else do what they needed to do.
While everyone started getting to leave, Ashton looked at you and smiled cheekily while you waved back.

The extras started to leave, except for one who was staying behind. You noticed he finished wrapping up so you motioned for him to come over. As he started walking towards you, the extra who stayed walked up to him and started chatting him up. You were used to it. But once her intentions were clear, you became furious. She was FLIRTING with Ashton.
Without hesitation you ran up to Ashton and pecked him on the cheek. "Hey babe, had fun," you asked. "Hey. Yeah, I did. Oh, and this is Kayla. She was one of the extras," he said. He pointed to the girl in front of him.

The other boys became quiet, trying to listen to the conversation. "(Y/N)," you said, extending your hand out for her to shake it. She ignored it. "Hi," she said blankly. "So, will you be there," she asked Ashton chirpily.(Is that even a word? Chirpily. Well it is now.) She put her hand on his shoulder. "Yeah. See you then," he said. She handed him a paper and walked away, flipping her hair.

Ashton and the boys start laughing as soon as she was out of earshot. "What are you laughing at," you asked, obviously annoyed. "Nothing," Ashton said. Michael piped up. "You were jealous of Kayla," he said, forcing the words out through his fit of giggles. "I was not," you denied. "Stop lying to yourself (Y/N). You looked like you were going bite her hand off and rip up the paper she gave Ashton when she touched him," Calum said, calming down." Was is that obvious," you asked. "Yeah," Luke said.

"Who knew my baby could get so jealous," Ashton chuckled, pulling you to his side. " Shut up Irwin," you said, pushing him away. "Love you," he said. He tried to kiss you but you pushed his face away. "Why don't you go kiss Kayla," you asked, pouting.

A string of "Ooh"'s came out of the boys' mouths. "Forget I even tried," Ashton said, moving away. He turned so you would only see half of your face. You walked towards him, feeling awful about your remark. He smirked. "I'd much rather kiss you in front of Kayla's face," he said. You ran to and jumped on him, hugging him. "You understand me," you yelled out. "These two are an evil couple," Luke said.  "Eviil," Michael yelled out, attempting to impersonate Mermaid Man from Spongebob. Calum just nodded. You and Ashton looked at each other and started laughing.

"Got the address," you asked. "Yup," Ashton said, pulling it out. "Awesome. Now let's show her who you belong to," you cheered. "Let's go rub me in some faces," Ashton yelled. He dragged you to his car. "Love you too," you said. He kissed you passionately. You both climbed into the car and headed to the party where a lot more heated make out sessions occured.

*Sorry this is so short. Working on Dust to Ashes and The Destined Ones. Ugh..... But in important news.... WHO WATCHED THE AMNESIA MUSIC VIDEO?!?! I LOVED IT. I am raping the replay button. I think that if it had feelings, it would be so done with my shit. BIG NEWS!!!! I have about 1 fanfic and 1 imagines book in the works. A 5SOS fanfic and a 1D imagines book. And I'll be continuing my E3 and 1D fanfics!!!! Summer is full of free time. But when the school year starts, I'll be updating one fanfic and one book and one imagine a week. Love ya'll. Alura out<3*