How you met.

Archie~ You were singing in the music room when he came in. You didn't notice him until you were done with your song.                                                                                                                                                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      "You have an amazing voice." He said slightly blushing. "Thanks." She said shyly. "By any chance are you the new girl?" He asked. She nodded. "Why don't you come sit with me and my friends for lunch?" He asked. "I guess I could make time my schedule is pretty tight." She said in a joking matter. "Im just playing, I would love to."

Betty~ It was you and your sisters first day at Riverdale high and Betty was your tour guide.             -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  "Hello Im Betty Cooper I'll be your tour guide." She said while she admired the taller girl. "Hello Betty I'm Veronica Lodge." She said shaking Bettys Hand. "I'm Y/n Lodge." She said staring at Betty. "Y/n, Y/n, Y/N!" Veronica said to get her attention. "What..Oh sorry. Let's go." She said Walking after Betty. She knew she was going to like this school.

Cheryl~ You were sitting at lunch with your new friends Archie, Betty, Jughead, and Veronica when she came up to you.                                                                                                                                                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Hello Your Y/n and im Cheryl. May I sit?" Cheryl asked her. She nodded. "Thanks, Betty move." She said as she sat across from her. "Your new and i like you. You should join the River Vixens." She said. "Here is my number call me." She said as she walked away. "oh my gosh. She didn't do the twitter thing!" Veronica said shocked. "Y/n you are special." Archie said. All she did was blush.  She liked her already.

Jughead~ You were sitting in the diner that you found last night. You were typing on your laptop when someone sat across from you. He had black hair and the prettiest eyes and a very comfy looking crown beanie.                                                                                                                                                           ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"You were sitting here alone and i've never seen you here before so i thought you might need some company." He said pulling out his laptop. "Well thank you." she said. "I'm Jughead by the way." he said. Awhile later she piped up. "Psst Jughead." "Yes Y/n?" he asked  "Can I wear your Beanie?" she asked. "I usually don't let people but for you i'll make an acception." He said as he took off his hat and handed it to her. She put it on as Jughead's friends walked into the diner. "Oh my gosh thats jugs beanie!" Archie said to Ronnie. They walked up to there booth. "Who are you and why are you wearing Juggies beanie?" Betty asked. Lets just say there were a lot of friendships started that night.

Toni~ You and Toni met when she joined the serpents. You thought she was cute.                                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"You must be the new girl. I'm Y/n." She said reaching her hand out. Toni took it. "Toni nice to meet you." Toni said. She accidentally found herself staring at her chest. "Hey baby girl my eyes are up here." Y/n said as she giggled. "Sorry." Toni said embarrassed. "Its ok baby girl." She said sweetly. "Take my number and use it. I'll see you around" She said as she walked away.

Veronica~ You and Veronica were friends in New york and had been since you were kids.                   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Hello." A small Black Haired girl said to the girl sitting alone. "Oh hello I'm Y/n." She said. "Im Veronica." The other one said. "Did you need something or do you want to play?" Y/n asked. "I'll play." Veronica said. From that point the two girls were inseparable.

(A/N) Thanks for reading. I love you lots!

WORD COUNT: 593