The Girl In Green |Cheryl| 2

WORD COUNT: 579

A/N: Hey this is my second requested fic so I hope you enjoy!

REQUEST: Can you do an Cheryl X Serpent!reader where reader Is Jughead's twin sister but she goes to south side and she gets transferred with the rest of SouthSide high to Riverdale high. Cheryl takes a liking to this girl and just make the end fluffy! Thanks lots of love. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"You have a sister!?" Veronica asked Jughead almost in shock. "Yes her name is Jellybean and she lives with her mother." Archie said. "No there is another one. I saw her at pops. She had the same hair color and eye color! OH AND she was wearing a black crown beanie that looked just like Jugheads!" Veronica exclaimed. That's when Jug knew his cover was blown. Yes he had a sister. A twin sister to be exact and he liked to keep her a secret. Why you may ask, Well she is a Serpent and Jug could never tell his friends that. "Ok fine yes I have a sister she is my twin and her name is Y/n Rose Jones." Jug said closing his laptop. "OH MY GOD YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS!" Archie said confused. "I never felt the need to. She hates me." He said bluntly.

She walked into the school during lunch with her best friend Toni Topaz. "Do you think he is here?" Y/n asked. She was a beautiful girl. Her wavy raven hair fell out of her beanie. She was wearing a army green off the shoulder shirt and camo jeans with a serpent jacked to top it all off. "I know he is Bear." Toni said walking them to there lockers. "Let's go outside and find him." Y/n said grabbing Toni's hand and walking down the stairs to the courtyard to find her twin brother.

"You should have told us. What school does she go to?" Betty asked as a raven haired girl walked down the steps. She started walking towards There table. "She goes to SouthSide high but i miss her she would love you guys." Jug said. "Juggie?" Y/n Said walking up to him. "Y/n?" Jug said as he turned around. He almost Jumped out of his seat when he saw her. He got up and hugged her. "Why are you here. You know what i don't care I missed you Bear." He said hugging her tighter. "Jug I can't breath." She said. "Oh jesus im sorry." He said pulling out of the hug. "I got transferred from South Side and got lucky." She said. "Oh Yeah. Guys this is my sister Y/n." Jug said with the biggest smile on his face. "She is a serpent?" Betty asked with fear in her eyes. "Yes we are." She said pointing at Toni. "Toni Topaz." She said. "Well you can sit down and hang with us if you want." Jug said.

Cheryl watched the whole interaction. "Why is a beautiful girl like that talking to hobo." Cheryl said to herself hoping nobody heard her. "The Girl in green?" Reggie asked. "Yes her, why?" Cheryl asked. "It looks like that's his sister." he said. "I'm going to talk to her." Cheryl said with a smirk. "YOU GO GIRL!" Reggie screamed as she got up to go talk to her. Cheryl walked towards the table and started talking. Hello i see you are new may i sit?" Cheryl said very politely.