Fuck you!|Archie|1

A/N: Here is a requested fic!! I hope you enjoy

REQUEST: where the reader finds out that archie cheated on her with betty. but archie didn't think she would find out so they get in a fight. sorry if its kind of sad.

"Where is he?" I asked Veronica over the phone. "Don't worry about it he will be there soon." she said.

It was our one year anniversary and he was late for our date. Lately he has missed dates, ignored my texts and calls, and avoids me at school. And i'm kind of worried. He spends most of his time with me usually so i'm concerned.

"I'm going over there." i said as i stood up and walked out of the door.

"Y/n i'm coming with wait at Pop's for me." Ronnie said.

"Ok see you soon." I said Sitting back down in my booth.

5 minutes later Veronica ran through the door to me. "Dude Lets go I think he is still home." I said as i stood up and pulled her out of the restaurant.

We got to my Motorcycle and i gave Ronnie my Helmet. "When the hell did you get a bike like this?" She asked. I started it. "When i joined the serpents." I said with a smug look on my face as i pulled on my serpent jacket. We pulled out of the parking lot and started heading to Archie's house.

We pulled into his driveway and i shut off my bike. Ronnie gave me my helmet back. "You are a serpent!?" She asked a little concerned. "Yes Ronnie Im a serpent, I have been for a long time." I said pulling my leather jacket closer to my cold body. "That's not the point though. I have a key to the house so lets get going." I said walking up to the door. I unlocked it and stepped inside. "Do you hear that?" Ronnie said quietly. "Yep." I said waking up the stairs. All you could hear were the moans of two people going at it. "Y/n don't go in there." Ronnie warned. "To late V." I said kicking down the door and slamming it into the wall. "Archie Andrews you messed with the wrong Serpent!" You said grabbing all of the stuff you kept at his place. "Y/n wait!" He said pulling his pants on. He placed a hand on your shoulder. You pulled out your switch blade and turned around. You opened it and stared at him. "Archie won touch me one more time I will slice you to pieces." I said putting the blade to his throat. "I'm calling my dad. He is not going to be very happy. He told me not to get involved with you. Jughead isn't going to be very pleased either. You messed up big time Andrews. You messed with the Jones'." I said walking out of his room and to the door. I hopped on my bike and started to the Whyte Wyrm. I needed my dad.