Silly little fights |Sweet Pea| 4

You sat in the Whyte Wyrm talking to Jughead as Sweet Pea came up to you. "Pea Brain, what do you want?" You asked roiling your eyes at him. "Bet you 45 bucks that I can out drink you." He said arrogantly. You just laughed. "Your on." You said laughing. "Mommy I have to go potty." Your daughter Scarlett said as she walked into the stool you were sitting on. Yep you have a kid she is 3. You got pregnant at 16 and didn't know who the father was. "Jug can you take her I have some stuff to take care of." You said staring at sweet pea. "Scar come with me so you can go potty." Jug said picking her up and walking to the bathroom. "TONI GET THE SHOTS!" You yelled. Now since you have a kid Toni did you a favor and filled your shots with water and Peas with vodka.

So 15 shots later Sweet pea gave in. "How *hiccup* are you not falling over?" He asked struggling to walk. "I have my ways Pea." You said walking over to Scarlett and Jughead playing pool (putting the balls in the holes). "Baby let's go see papa." You said picking her up. "Papas already here." Your father FP said walking up behind you. "Hey dad." You said walking back over to Sweet pea with Scarlett on your hip. "DADDY!" Scarlett screamed at Sweet Pea reaching for him. You were confused but then it hit you you never knew Scarlett's father but now that you look she had the same face structure at Sweet Pea. "Sorry Scar im not your Daddy." He said as he slowly sobered up. "Pea I think you might be." Jug said to him. "Mommy I'm hungry." Scarlett said grabbing onto my hair and playing with my curls. "I know baby let's go home and get you something to eat." You said walking away.

~ 3 weeks later ~
The day after your realization you got a DNA test done for Scarlett. When you got the results back in the mail you didn't look at them. Instead you put them in your pocket, grabbed Scarlett, and went to the Wyrm.

When you got there Sweet Pea, Jug, Toni, and Fangs were sitting at a table so you walked over and sat down with Scarlett on your lap. "Glughead!" You toddler said pointing at your brother. "No Scar It's Jug-Head." He said grabbing her and sitting her on his lap. "So I got the results back today but I'm to scared to open them." You said putting the letter on the table which was quickly snatched but your toddler. "Mommy I open it." She said carefully opening the letter. "Ok baby you open it." You said softly laughing. "MOMMY IT SAYS YOUR NAME!!!!" She screamed. You laughed. "And it says 'eat Pea. EWWWWW MOMMY WHO WANT TO EAT PEE!?" She said. What you didn't know is that her finger was covering part of the paper. "Baby can Mommy have the paper?" You Asked reaching out for the letter. "No daddy have it." She said handing the paper to Sweet Pea. He read it and his face turned blank. "Holy fuck I have a kid." He said. "No bad words!" Scarlett said. "Well then." Toni said leaning back.

Hey guys how are you? Oh cool. So yeah there's that. Sorry it was short comment if you want the chapters to be longer.♥️