Chills

Chapter 1

Cheryl's POV

I woke up on a beautiful Sunday morning. Thanksgiving break just ended and school is starting tomorrow.

I got out of my bed and went downstairs for a cup of tea. I saw my horrendous mother on the couch making out with some guy. Gross I whispered under my breath and proceeded to the kitchen. I grabbed a mug out of the cabinet when found a bra hanging off the white marble island. Ewwww I ran to get the tea bag and got out of there as quickly as I could.

I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. Panting, I walked to the bedside table and set down my mug. Seeing that I didn't feel like drinking anything.

I sat on my bed and took out my iPhone. Oh god I missed a ton I thought to myself. 20 text messages from Veronica and 14 from Betty.

Texts from V and B

V: hey we're going to the movies, wanna come?

V: uh Cheryl.

V: we leave in like 20...you coming?

V: alright...if you decide to show up we're at the drive in theater

B: hey C! How are you?

B: Veronica has invited us to go to the movies, wanna come?

B: Um hello?

B: Okay...I'll see you later I guess..?

I felt terrible for not texting back sooner. I kinda just sat there staring at my phone but not typing anything. I don't know why I couldn't type.. I had my mind on something and it was tearing right through me.

Toni's POV

The air was crisp and the leaves were falling on the ground. The trees were swaying with the wind and I heard the red birds chirping. I saw a grey and white cat rush under Sweet Peas trailer. I decided today would be the best day for a drive.

I hopped onto my bike and took off. I had the idea of driving out of Riverdale and just enjoying the new scenery. Driving down the open road with the wind in my hair was the best feeling. The trees were overgrown and they were leading to a stone tunnel. The tunnel was arched and the lights inside were dim. It was amazing. Driving through it, the air went chiller and I shivered but seeing what was on the other side had me shocked. There was a gorgeous waterfall and huge mountains behind it.

I parked my bike and sat on a huge grey rock. A perfect spot for thinking I thought. I stayed there for about an hour. The temperature was dropping fast and I knew I could never make it home without freezing to death.

I stopped at this gigantic house with huge black iron gates. They swung open and I drove through. This house was huge. Long black beams and 2 white front doors.

I knocked, but no answer. I knocked again and this girl opened the door. She had long black hair, a red blouse, and black leggings.

"Hi! I think your at the wrong place. If your looking for Cheryl Blossom she's the next house over." She said with a smile and pointed to a small house with vines all over It.

"Uh, thanks." I returned her a smile and walked back down the steps.

"Hey! What's your name" she asked and I turned toward her.

"Toni. Toni Topaz." I smirked.

"My names Izzy." She mirrored my smirk and shut the door.

I walked back to my bike. I was shivering and I couldn't feel my toes. I drove to this house and it was quite beautiful. The vines were covering up most of the reddish brown bricks but the oak doors were gorgeous. I'm not used to this part of town so I was practically drooling. I knocked on the door and a red headed girl opened it.

"Um..*shivers* h-hi. I'm T-T-Toni.." And then all I saw was darkness.

Cheryl's POV

I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be at this time? I quietly went to the door without my mother noticing. It wasn't hard as her tongue was down some mans throat.

I opened the door to see the beautiful pink haired girl with chocolate brown eyes. I might've drooled a bit but she didn't notice. Her lips were blue and her hands were shaking. I was about to let her come inside until she spoke up.

"Um..h-hi. I'm T-T-Toni." Then her legs gave out and her eyes shut and down she went. I caught her in mid air, picked her up, and carried her upstairs. She was so skinny, I could feel every bone in her body.

Hi!! I'm hoping you guys like it so far! It's really hard to tell right now but I enjoyed writing this chapter so much. More to come:)