9

Third Person Omniscient
Lola and Keenon have really started getting closer. Since their last encounter, they have been talking here and there, but not too much since Lola is about to open up her store. G has been working on his album Stay Dangerous with other artists and getting shows together. Currently, Lola was at Karen's office drawing out new clothing and eating a burrito.

Lola
"Karen?? What do you think of this??" I asked as I took a bite out of my burrito. She looked and shrugged. I sighed and shook my head. She was on the phone with the constructor. Ever since I got the great news about my stores, I have been bussing my ass to get this stuff done. I already have my pieces ready to go in stores, but I'm already working on other outfits. As I was drawing out pieces, I got a call from an Unknown number. I declined it and went back to work. The number called again and I answered. "Who is this??" I asked.
"Hello?? This is YG's manager and I'm looking for a Lola Waters." I choked on my burrito and put my pencil down. "Yes this is her. What's going on??".
"Keenon will have a car waiting for you outside of your home at 9 p.m. He told me to make sure that you are dressed nice because he is taking you somewhere."
"Ok thanks. Have a nice day."
"You do the same." He hung up the phone. And my eyes were wide. Omg.....Keenon is taking me on a date. I looked at the watch on my wrist and it read 1 p.m. I have time to get ready and do all my stuff. I told Neeki what was up and of course he was more excited than I was. I tried getting back to work, but my mind was on Keenon and where he was taking me. Karen sat in front of me and raised her eyebrow. "What's going on Lola??". She asked and I instantly started smiling. "Karen, Keenon got his manager to call me and he told me that Keenon will have a driver at my place at 9 and get dressed nicely." Karen smiled and nodded her head. "Ok Lolaaa. It seems like y'all are taking things serious. Be careful Lola." I shook my head. "Like I've said before, Keenon and I are just friends." Karen rolled her eyes and I laughed. At 4 p.m I left Karen's office and went to Neeki's place. When I arrived, Neeki's boyfriend was leaving. I spoke to him, but he seemed a tad bit upset. Neeki opened the door and looked at me. I didn't say anything to him, I just walked in the house. Placing my purse on the kitchen counter, and heading to Neeki's room, I heard them outside arguing. I shook my head and texted my friend Breeny Lee. I met Breeny a year ago online. She lives in the United Kingdom so we have never seen each other in person. Other than that we FaceTime and text when we both have time. Neeki came in the room, slammed the door and put his hand on his hip. "Neeki? What's going on with y'all sis??". Neeki sat on the bed and sighed.
"Girl he has been down my throat about me smoking too much weed and my new friend I've been texting." Neeki said.
"Well Neeki you have been smoking a lot. The other day you had 4 blunts. And what new friend??".
"Girl, some boy I met while I was filming the web series I will be on."
"Well as long as y'all not doing anything y'all shouldn't be doing then it should be good." Neeki rolled his eyes. "Anyways Neeki, you got to help me tonight. What time is it??" I asked. Neeki's told me it was 5, so we left his house and went my place. When we got there, he played music, poured wine in 2 glasses, and came to my room. I layed out 3 outfits.

 I layed out 3 outfits

Neeki and I decided to go with the 2nd outfit

Neeki and I decided to go with the 2nd outfit. It was really cute and simple. I took a shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I sat at my vanity fair makeup desk and did my makeup while Neeki curled my hair. At 8:30 Keenan's manager texted me and said my ride would be there in 30 minutes. After moisturizing my body and spraying perfume on myself, Neeki and I talked until it was 9 and my ride was outside. Neeki walked me outside, gave me a hug and watched my walk to my ride. The driver opened and closed my door. I waved at v and the driver took off. 20 minutes later, we arrived at this nice restaurant named The Little Door. The driver opened my door for me and escorted me inside. I drowned my face to see no one in here. The waitor came up to me and smiled. "Hello ma'am, are you here with Mr.Jackson?? Reservation for 2??". I nodded my head yes and he escorted me near the back, to a table outside. The set up was really beautiful. There were lights hanging up above our seats, flowers on the table, a water fountain a few feet down from our table, and beautiful, soft music playing. My eyes landed on Keenon and I instantly started to smile. He smiled back and got out of his seat. He walked over to me with beautiful violets, roses, and daisies in his hand. "Hey Lola." He greeted me and handed me the flowers. "Hello Keenon. Thank you so much." I hugged him and grabbed his hand. He took me to the table and got my chair. I sat down and he sat down across from me. "It's good to see you Lola. Haven't seen you since you got your store situation." I nodded my head. "It has really been taking up all my time. It's stressful."
"I understand. But it's gon be worth it at the end. You lookin real good doe." I blushed.
"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself. I mean you always showing out with the outfits." He chuckled.
"I got to. Niggas think shit easy when it ain't." I laughed.
"You know... to be from Compton, you don't dress like it. I mean people would think you would dress a certain way because you came out of Compton. Your taste in style is like 60s, 70s pimp." We both laughed and agreed. The waiter took our order and came back within 30 minutes with our meal. We talked and laughed until we were finished.
"Thank you for taking me out Keenon. That's really sweet." He smiled.
"You welcome ma. We got one more stop though. He put money on the table, grabbed me hand, and walked me to the car. We got in and I looked at him. "One more stop?" He nodded his head and drove off. After 10 minutes we arrived to the beach. He got out the car and then opened my door. I took my shoes off and got out. We walked along the water. I looked at him and grabbed his hand. "This is really nice. It's so beautiful out here."
"Yea. Just wanted to do sum for somebody special." Wait a minute.....did he just say somebody special??!! That somebody special is me!! Omg!! I smiled at him and he smiled back. We sat down in the sand and watched the water. He had his arm around me and I was laying on him. "You know...I would have never thought that YG 400 knew how to be romantic." He chuckled. "It's a lot of shit people don't know." He picked me up and put me on his back. He walked back to the car and we got in. On the drive home, we listened to some of his music and we rapped along. When we got to my place he walked me up to my apartment. I unlocked and opened the door. I turned around and looked at him. "Thank you once again for tonight. I really enjoyed myself."
"Glad I made your night ma." He stared into my eyes and started to lean towards my face. My heart started pounding. I leaned in too and we kissed. Not your average peck......we were KISSING!! I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. We went inside my apartment and he closed the door. He put me against the wall and kissed my neck. Things were getting heated and moving very quickly. Right when he took off my jacket............

To be continued