15

Lola
While driving to Steph's place, Neeki called me and told me that he was finally going to tell Esten what happened. I know what your thinking and I thought the same thing. He just now finna tell him?? It's too late now. Esten will probably never talk to Neeki again after this. When I arrived to Steph's place, I was amazed.

Steph lived in a beautiful home, outside of Los Angeles

Steph lived in a beautiful home, outside of Los Angeles. There were 2 other cars here as well. I fixed my hair and made my way to the front door. I knocked and Steph opened the door with a smile on his face. "Thank you for coming Lola. I really appreciate it." Steph stated and hugged me. "No problem, but ummm when were you going to tell me that you lived in this nice house?! Steph you must do sum else on the side cause this right here is niiiceee." He laughed and let me in. "Steph this is a really nice house. Like wow." He thanked me again and led me to the kitchen where there 3 men here. I started to feel uncomfortable because I was the only girl, and those type of scenes starting racing through my head. Those scenes where they take advantage of the girl, but I'll be damned if they try it on me. They will never be able to stick their lil fella in another girl again and that's a promise not a threat. "Todd, Le'Veon, and David this is Lola. Lola meet the boys." I looked at them a little longer and realized that they all are football players for the NFL. I opened my eyes a little wider and smiled. "Omg i didn't even realize who you guys were. But it's nice to meet you guys." They all gave me a hug and they smelled so nice. Lord please me give me strength. My friend Breeny Lee is in town and i told her to swing by. "So how is football going??" I asked them. "It's going good. Hard work but it's good. Wouldn't trade it for anything." Todd stated and I nodded my head. Breeny told me she was outside and walked outside to greet her. This was my first time ever meeting her and she was really beautiful.

 This was my first time ever meeting her and she was really beautiful

She squealed and gave me a hug. "It is so good to see you Lola." She said in her London accent. It was so heavy and beautiful. "It's good to see you too girly. Thank you for coming."
"Oh no problem. Anything to meet my cyber friend." We laughed and made our way inside. "This is a really nice house." I nodded my head in agreement and went into the living room. "Breeny meet Steph, Todd, Le'Veon, and David. You guys meet Breeny." They all got up and gave her a hug. David Hughes Breeny a little longer and I could tell Breeny was blushing. "It's time to turn up now." Todd said and I laughed. We played music and we all cooked together in the big kitchen that Steph had. We made Pineapple fried rice with asparagus and a baked potato. While we were cooking we got to know each other a lot. "I don't know how the hell you cut a pineapple. Usually they already cut up when I get them." Todd said. I agreed and laughed at his silliness. Todd and I looked up a tutorial on how to cut a pineapple and Todd finally cut it. "Steph you could have bout some diced pineapples man. You doing too much." Todd stated. "Nahh man We need the pineapple shell to put the food in. Stop complaining." Todd mocked him under his breath and I laughed. Breeny and David were doing the asparagus and baked potatoes. While everything was cooking, we played board games and did karaoke. I was actually having a good time. This really helped with all the stress that has been building up lately. When the food was done, Steph and I made plates for everyone and we sat down and ate. We talked and laughed while eating. "I have never had this and it tastes really good." Breeny stated and I agreed. "So Steph and Lola where did y'all meet??" Le'Veon asked. "Class. He used to always bother me." I commented and Le'Veon chuckled. "That's all he do is bother people. I bet he kept asking you on a date." David said and i laughed. "He did. It started to get funny though. He gave me his number and I never called. That's because I was in a situation." They nodded their heads. "So Le'Veon, David, Todd, what are you guys status at the moment?" I asked. "Well you know Todd always bagging the ladies and the ladies always trying to bag Todd." Todd stated and we laughed. "On a serious not though, I'm single. Focusing on football." Le'Veon agreed. "Well I'm single as well. But I'm willing to share my time and love with someone else." He looked and Breeny and she put her head down. I judged Breeny and looked at Steph. He peeped it too. Around 2 in the morning, the boys left and it was just Breeny, Steph and I. Breeny was on the phone with her mom outside and it was Steph and I standing at the front door. "Thank you for inviting me to your get together. I had a great time." Steph grabbed my hand and rubbed the back of it. "No problem. I should be thanking you for motivating me to get my own gym." I smiled. "Don't Thank me. You did that on your own." Breeny came inside and said that she was ready. I nodded my head and gave Steph a hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around waist and kissed the side of my neck. I bit my lip and pulled away. "Have a goodnight Steph." He watched me get in the car and pull off. As I was driving home, Breeny smirked at me. "You like him don't you??" I frowned. "No I do not. We are just friends. I'm already in a relationship....well I don't even know about that." Breeny made a face and rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say girly." 40 minutes later we arrived at my place and Breeny settled in. As I layed in bed, I got a text from G and Steph at the same time.
Steph❤️: Goodnight beautiful. Talk to you later
Keenon😍❤️: Goodnight ma❤️ once again I apologize for my actions. Hopefully you give me another chance.
I left both of them on open and looked at the ceiling. What am I going to do with those two?