32

Lola
I can't believe i gave in so quickly. He didn't deserve it but there it was...and i gave it to him. But once that sensation comes over you, it just feels....right. Even when it's wrong. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and did my morning routine. After i was done, i went back to the room and saw that Keenon was up. When he saw me, he smiled and got out the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.
"Good morning beautiful."
"Good morning."
"You hungry?" I nodded my head. "Bet. Imma get dressed and imma take you to get some breakfast." I got dressed and went to the living room while he brushed his teeth and stuff. After he was done, we left and went to get some breakfast.

"What's wrong Lo? You good?"
"Yea im fine. Just still tired."
"Yeaaaa i had that body on one hunnid last night." He laughed and i just drunk my orange juice. "But fr did you good? You barely eating yo food and you won't even look at me. What's up?"
"I think we need to break up." He stopped eating and looked at me.
"What you talkin bout Lo?"
"We need to break up Keenon. It's not working."
"Last night-"
"What about last night huh? We didn't talk anything out! We had sex and that was it. It doesn't change the fact you cheated again!"
"I said i was-"
"Yea you said you were sorry but what does that really mean huh? I love you Keenon i do but we just aren't good for each other right now." He rubbed his hands down his face and kept his face covered. I got my purse and phone and walked out the restaurant.
"Lo! Aye stop walking! Lo!" I turned around and looked at him. "So that's it Lo? You leaving a nigga cause of what happened before the trip?"
"No i'm leaving you because i can't trust you, because you lied to me again, and because it's just not working. We can keep starting over and "forgetting" what happened but the truth is...it's never gonna go away. We both need time apart Keenon."
"No we don't bruh. Look whatever i said last night i'm sorry."
"Keenon stop please. Just stop. It's over with okay?" I walked off and headed towards Karen's office.

30 minutes later

I walked into Karen's office but she wasn't in there so i just sat at her desk. I put my head on her desk and all of sudden...i just burst into tears. After a while i heard Karen walk in.
"Lola?? What happened Lola?"
"I broke up with him. That's what happened." She closed her door and closed her blinds.
"Did y'all talk?"
"Come to find out he cheated again before the trip. Also instead of really talking about it we had sex and now i feel even worse. So i broke up with him."
"Are you okay?"
"Thats the thing. I feel like i made the right decision but i don't know why im crying."
"It's okay to cry. Come here girl and let me give you a hug." I got out the chair and hugged Karen. "Don't cry beautiful. You made the best choice a woman could have ever made for herself. You realized things weren't working and they were unhealthy so you stopped it. Most women stay and try to fix it but the truth is they can't fix it. Only God can. Everything will be fine Lola." I hugged Karen tight and thanked her. It's time to keep it pushing.