Robin X Readers

Reader's POV
It was a cold night at Mount Justice so I decided to sleep early. The others were all ready asleep because it was really quiet. I headed to my room and ran in to Robin. "OMG. I'm sorry." I said. "It's ok Y/N. Stay whelmed" he said and smirked. I waved bye and headed back to my room. I guess I was really sleepy so I didn't notice that it wasn't my room. IT WAS ROBIN'S

I actually have a huge crush on him. He's so cute especially when he butchers the English language (lol). I guess he wouldn't mind if I stayed here for the night right? I ran onto his bed and pulled the covers unto my head. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. It was probably Robin. I opened the door. It was Robin." What are you doing here?"he asked."Sorry I was really sleepy so can I sleep with you tonight. Both our eyes widened as I realized what I said. " OMG I'm sorry it's not like that I don't kn-" Robin kissed me. He kissed me. OMG. "Y/N IReallyLikeYou."he said nervously."What?" I said and smirked."I LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE COOL, SMART, FUNNY, CUTE, AND HOT."he shouted and blushed. I pecked him on the lips. "Let's Go" I said. We went to his room and cuddled. I fell asleep with Robin in my arms.

The Next Day
When we woke up, I said, "So if I talk more, you will kiss me more?" I said and grinned. "My kisses are free only for you." he said and blushed." Your so cheesy." I replied."You love that about me." He said.
"I know." I said. He leaned over and kissed me.