Impulse X Reader

Impulse X Reader
Impulse was speeding through the mountain when he bumped into Nightwing and a purple haired girl.

Nightwing gave him the famous Bat-glare and said," Inpulse, This is Galaxy Girl.

Impulse was gonna flirt with this girl but before he could open his mouth to say something, Galaxy Girl opened her mouth and said," Hey Hottie. That suit looks great on you." She said and winked flirtatiously.

How dare she outflirt me. He decided to try and outflirt her and said,"Wanna give me some special 11 digits." He said and winked.

"Unfortunately she is just as much as a flirt as you." Nightwing finished.

A month later

Everyone had became great friends of Galaxy Girl. All except Impulse

Their relationship was somewhat a game of who could flirt better. Kinda like Wally and Artemis' relationship but they argued more

Wally would always tell them to just get together and joke that half the reason why he said that was that they would stop flirting with other team members. Artemis would just laugh(which was very out of character for her unless she was around Wally)and kiss him.

One day everyone was on a mission except Impulse and Galaxy Girl. Impulse was eating Chicken Whizzies and Galaxy Girl was on the couch reading.

Galaxy Girl then said,"Hey Fast Boy! Wanna play a game?"

And their flirt game began

Impulse said," Anything for you babe."

"Come" She said. Impulse speeded over and sat down next to her. "Lets play Truth or Dare. I'll go first. Truth or Dare?" Galaxy Girl asked. "Dare" Impulse said.

"Ummm....I dare you to run me to Paris and lets take a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower.

"Ok." She said. Impulse picked her up bridalstyle and ran her to Paris. Then they took a picture

"How about we continue here?" She said. "Ok." He replied. "Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Dare" She said.

"I dare you to kiss me." Impulse said and wiggled his eyebrows. "Glad To." She said flirting back.

Their faces leaned in closer and their lips met.
Impulse wrapped his arms around her waist and Galaxy Girl's arms snaked around his neck. They pulled away. "Wow." Impulse said. "That was great" Galaxy Girl said. They both blushed

They had their first kiss in the City Of Love in front of the Eiffel Tower

"Promise to try and not flirt with other people?" Impulse said and laughed. "The operative word being try." Galaxy Girl said and they both laughed.

"I love you Bart Allen." Galaxy Girl said and leaned her forehead against his. "I love you Y/N L/N." Impulse said.

THE END

Yassss
457 words! Omg! Pls vote and comment, your ideas would be much appreciated

Btw galaxy girl is my OC
She can shoot Starbeams kinda like Starfire. PLS VOTE IF U ENJOYED THE STORY.
Bye :)