Superboy X Reader

Y/N= Your Name
Your powers are becoming a ghost and flight

Y/N was flying around the cave as a ghost when you heard Superboy and Miss Martian fighting. Woah They never fight....

Y/N flew to the sound of their voices and quickly found them.

"You've got to stop!" Superboy yelled. "Its not bad!" Argued Miss Martian. "That's it we're over." Superboy said and stomped out of the room.

"W-What? Fine. Be that way." Miss Martian said and flew out. Your heart lept with joy. You had a crush on Superboy since you joined the team. Miss Martian got to him first.

However, you felt guilty because Miss Martian was one of your best friends. Together, with Artemis, you three were an unseparable trio.

Since you felt troubled and obviously couldnt go to Miss Martian for help, you decided to go to Artemis' house.

You then took the Zeta Tube to Palo Alto

Palo Alto

"Hello?" Y/N said and knocked through the door. "Who is it?" A voice said. "Y/N" You said. "Oh. Come in." The voice said.

The door opened and Wally popped out. "Wally!" Y/N said with joy and hugged him. "You better not be doing anything bad to Artemis." You warned. "Chill." He replied.

Just then, Artemis came out. "OMG! Y/N!" She said and hugged you. "Artemis!" You said.

"Hey babe." Wally said and kissed the top of her head. "No PDA pls." You said teasingly and raised your hands up.

They both blushed beet red. "Are you guys  gonna invite me in or not?" You said with a hint of sass. "Yah." Artemis replied.

"So, Miss Martian and Superboy broke up." You announced. "Oooooohhh." Artemis said. "So are you going for him?" She asked, understanding the feeling of liking Superboy.

"I know what you feel." Artemis admitted. "But I now I have Wally." She said and kissed him on the cheek. Wally grinned cheekily(haha get it? Ok I'll stop.)

"Im gonna do it." You said confidently to Artemis and Wally.

"Ok. Good Luck Y/N. Maybe next time we can hang out?" Artemis asked. "Saturday?" Y/N asked. "Saturday." Artemis replied.

"Just dont bring Wally. I dont want you guys kissing in the mall." You said and winked.

"Fine." She said and pouted. Wally kissed her pout and she smiled. "This is was I'm talking about." Y/N said and smirked.

"Bye guys!" You called. "Bye Y/N!" They said. As you closed the door, you saw them kissing again.

Mount Justice.

You flew around and found Superboy. "Hey Supes!" You said. "Hey." He said plainly, still angry.

"Chill. "I just wanna talk. "What? Get to the point." He said. Geez.

"You see from the first time, I saw you,I had a crush on you. Back then, I was too shy to admit my feelings and M'gann told you first. Im sorry if this is too soon." You admitted.

You immediately turned pink and flew away. "Y/N wait!" He said. "It might take a while to get over the breakup, but once I do, we are so getting together.

Happiness swelled in your heart and you smiled. "Totally." You said grinning. You took a zeta tube to Palo Alto, hoping Artemis and Wally werent busy...

Arent you guys proud of me. 553 words. YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.
I know it's not that long but its the longest I've done.

Please vote if you enjoyed. Vote for this hard work. It really encourages me to write more. And dont you love the Spitfire moments. There will probably be one if every one.

Love you guys!
Stay Whelmed!!!
Bai