Aqualad X Reader Part 2

Thank you so much for 58 reads! Thank you also to ZaraZatara for voting! Enjoy this story and request some stories.

Y/N got to there spot by the docks and waited for Kaldur. He didnt show up for 1 hour. She decided to wait a few more minutes. When he didnt show up, she decided to get up and leave.

Suddenly she saw a figure swimming in the water. It surfaced and it showed that the figure was Kaldur. He had an apologetic and sad look on his face.

He swam up to her and immediately apologized. "Its ok." Y/N said. "What's wrong?" She asked also noticing the sad look on his face. "I confessed my love to Tula this girl in Atlantis and she rejected me because she was dating my best friend Garth."

You felt anger inside you. How dare she reject your best friend Kaldur. You felt lke you wanted to swim to Atlantis and give her a good punch in the face.

But your love life wasnt important Kaldur's was right now. His heart was broken and he needed his best friend ti be there and comfort him.

You patted his back and said,"She wasn't worth it anyway." "Thanks Y/N. You're the greatest friend I could ever ask for. Oooohhhhh Friendzoned!!

You finished comforting him and both he and you walked home. "Bye!" You waved

"I wish he knew how I flet." You muttered when he wasnt there. No time to hide like a coward. Its decided. Tomorrow I'll tell him how I feel!

Find out what happens in the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Bai!

Question of The Day: Who's your favourite Robin

Dick Grayson
Jason Todd
Tim Drake
Damian Wayne

Answer in the comments! Bai