Red Arrow X Reader

It was a late night in Star City and the archer duo were patrolling. Suddenly, they heard a scream of pain coming from an alley.

They looked down the alley and expected to see a girl screaming but instead saw a grown man on the ground clutching his stomach. They jumped down and Red Arrow asked," What happened?" " I kicked butt." the girl said cocklily and smirked. Red Arrow looked at the girl again, she had brown hair with red ribbons in them and green eyes. Never would have expected her to defeat a mugger. Never judge a book by its cover I guess.

Tension was heavy in the air until Green Arrow then spoke up," Good Job I guess. By the way what is your name and why are you out so late?" The girl then replied," Y/N L/N. Buying medicine at the convenience store for my mom." "Red Arrow can walk you home." Green Arrow said. "Ok." she said. Y/N started walking and once she realized Red Arrow wasnt there she turned around and said, "You coming or not?"

Oooohh Shes bad-ass. I like it. She's really hot too.Stop it Red Arrow! No Hormones!We are on a mission!!!

He then followed the girl and they walked until they reached her house. "Bye." she said plainly and walked into her house. Suddenly Red Arrow grabbed her by the arm and put her close to his chest. Then, out of instinct, he pressed his lips on hers. Then he pulled away and said, " Sorry. Hormones. I didnt mea-"The girl cut him off by kissing him. She pulled away and said with a smirk," Sorry Hormones." He smirked back and leapt off into the night.