Chapter 4

Hello everybody so Mira got captured by laxsus after leaving the guild. So the same happens to Mira as to what happened to Levy. Didnt want to write it kind of lazy.

*~*~*~*

Lucy's POV

After my nice nap, I woke up to alot of shouting.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. Once I touched the floor I realized again this wasnt my home, my room.

I almost laid back down, but then the door to the room comes flying in my direction. I roll in the opposite direction it was headed in.

The door is destroyed right when it touches the wall.

I stay on the floor. I slowly move up to look over the bed to see what was going on.

"SHES MINE BACK OFF!"i hear a familiar voice yell

"HOW COME THE MARKING PROCESS ISNT COMPLETE?!"a voice says

"DUMBASS YOU CAPTURED HER BEFORE I COULD COMPLETE IT!!!" yup that was Natsu

I scramble to my feet and ran out the door. I see Natsu. I have never seen him look this mad before. He literlly had veins popping out every where. His eyes where red.

Even in his scary state I ran to him."Natsu!"

I run into his arms.He hugs me like theres no tomorow. Then he checks my neck.Not weird at all. -Note the sarcasame-

He sighs in reliefe. Then I feel someone pulling my arm. I turn to the source and its....

"Jack?"(Random enemy they have run into long ago)

*Quick Back Story*

Lucy and Natsu were on a mission as always when they run into the Trebelmakerz. 

"Time to give you two a music lesson." Heather, another member of Treblmakerz.

The trio tried to do an attack but quickly fell apart. A tree had caught fire.

"Seems like you're out of tune." Natsu chuckled as he began to inhale the fire left from the failed attack attempt.

In one quick breath Natsu had knocked them out. 

They continued with their missions.

A month later Lucy ran into Jack and found out he was quite sweet. Though he wasn't with his usual trio. He claimed he had fallen in love with her and would make her his. 

He is obessesive. 

*End of Back Story*

"Hello Lucy"

"You're the one who captured me?"I ask in disbelife

"Yes. I need to have you. Now my good friend Sting can help me. Sting!"

Sting appeared from a room, his eyes dazed and confused. 

"Sting?"

I didnt know what was going on, but then it hit me. Literally. He shot me with his light dragon roar.

"LUCY!!!"i hear Natsu call

"Na...Natsu" then i passed out

Natsu's POV

Watching Lucy fall to the ground was enough. My nerve just snapped.

I pounced Jack. I punched him multiple times. Once I was done his face was bluddy and miss shapen.

"Stay the hell away from Lucy shes mine and only mine. Get near her... last thing you'll ever do" I threaten

I get off of Jack, pick up Lucy and walk away.

*~*~*~*
SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BTW IDK IF I SHOULD MAKE A LEMON SCENE SEPERATLY OR NOT I NEED TO KNOW SO IF ANYBODY COULD BE EVER SO KIND AND GIVE ME A SUGGESTION THAT WOULD ROCK!

I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL!

BYEEEEE