Chapter 5

Nobody's  P.O.V

It had been almost a month since Lucy was captured. Natsu hasnt left her side since.

Erza and Mira are the only ones who can get Natsu to eat or get him out of Lucy's infirmary room.

Then one day while Natsu was asleep on Lucy's bed. Lucy began to wake up. Natsu felt the movement and his head snapped up.

He saw Lucy sit up. She grabed her head, eyes still closed.

Natsu stood up and tackled her with a hug." Thank Mavis you're alright. I thought you would never wake up."

"Why would you think that?"Lucy responds still having her eyes closed

Natsu looks at her weirdly."Luce open your eyes"

"I..I..I can't"she says while making a straining face

Natsu reaches for her eyes. Lucy jumps back at the sudden touch." What? What are you doing?"

"Trying to open your eyes but I cant their closed tight. I cant do it any harder if I do I might hurt you"he responds

Lucy's face softens. Her hand lifts up searching for Natsu's face. Natsu grabs her hands and places them on his face gently.

Lucy smiles. Natsu smiles back. He has tears in his eyes. He felt horrible. He wished he could see Lucy's beautiful eyes.

He began to cry silently. Lucy felt the tears and wiped them away with her thumbs. Natsu steps back and rubs his eyes.

"S-Sorry"

Lucy just smiles."Its fine Natsu. So....can you fined me some linen so i can wrap around my eyes?"

"Sure?"Natsu sayd

"Thanks" Lucy says not noticing the questioning in his voice

Natsu finds the linen and he wraps it around Lucy's eyes.

"Thanks Natsu"Lucy says

"No problem. So do you wanna go to the main hall?"Natsu asks

Lucy nods. Natsu picks Lucy up bridal style and gently places  her on the ground. She wobbles a little, but regains balance.

Lucy stomps her foot on the ground. Then she lets go of Natsu and walks on by herself.

Natsu is frozen with shock. His shock ends after he hears a "thud".

He looks up and sees Lucy on the floor holding her head. Realizing what had happened, Natsu lets out a small chuckle.

"Luce why did you hit the door?" he teases

"Ha.Ha.Funny. Now help me up and guide me"she commands

"Yeah yeah come on"Natsu says while pulling Lucy up

"Is your head okay?"Natsu asks while opening the door

Lucy rubs her head."Yeah its fine just a little pain"

Natsu's P.O.V

As we walk back to the main hall I notice that Lucy looks really....energized. Then again she had been asleep for almost a month.

I smile. She looks like a baby, who had just been to a place she had never been before.

When we got to the main hall everyone stopped what they where doing and just stared.

Lucy how ever was turning her head, looking around in amazment. Which is pretty ironic considering that she cant see.

Lucy stomps her foot again. She turns to the shocked-looking-guild members. She smiles and waves."Hey guys!"

1.

Silence.

2.

Silence

3.

"LUCY!!!!"

Everyone tackled Lucy with a hug.

This kind of ticked me off. Scratch that. I was pissed.

"GET OFF HER!"I yell

Once again everyone freezes. Then they back away slowly.

Only Mira, Wendy, Erza, Lisanna and Levy stayed.

I walked up to Lucy and pulled her into my arms. She seemed a bit startled but then relaxed after she heard me say. "Its me"

"Natsu?"Erza says

"What?" I ask

"Why is Lucy's eyes bandaged?"Mira asks

"She cant open her-"

"Natsu! My eyes opened!"Lucy says in excitment

"Really let me take off the linen" I respond.

I can feel the weird stares Im getting from the guild, but I shrugg it off.

Once I had completely taken the linen off, I gasped. Everyone did.

"Natsu take the rest of the linen off I still cant see"Lucy says

"I already did"I say

"What?"Lucy says her hand reaching for her face. Her eyes go wide.

"Oh my gosh"I hear Mira say

"Lucy you're blind"

*~*~*~*~

OH SNAP! LUCY'S BLIND! BY THE WAY I ADDED THIS LITTLE CONFLICT 'CUZ I FELT LIKE THAT STORY WAS TOO SHORT AND I AM GOING TO DO THE LEMON AT THE NEAR END OF THE BOOK.

ALSO I SHALL BE MAKING A SEQUEL!

I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL JUST THE STORY!

BYEEEEE