SCUMLIFE

Weeks went by, Theif was avoiding me and that was bumbing me out, Markus was mad at me because Theif and Danny got in a fight and Danny got pusted up a little. I was avoiding Danny for dear life because being neer him made me too distracted. How the fuck did me. A fucking tough ass bad bitch get distracted by this kid.

I was in my room chilling out, smoking a little and just listening to my music when my door was knocked.

"Who is it? I asked.

"Markus, yo come here" he said. I walked out to the door seeing him standing with a huge red bandana over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing. He looked stupid as fuck.

"Yo Tekashis making a music video. You wanna pop out?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows.

"For real?" I aksed. He nodded.

"Shit, i gotta see this" i laughed and put my shoes on. I walked with Markus to the car and we rode to the location. The street was full of people and some dude was standing with a camera.

"D'oh "C'mow1saas wee then" markus said waiting for me to get out. I did and walked with him.

"This is for real?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, Danny be blowing up on social media" he said. I nodded knowing from his instagram.

I hoped out the house with Markus headinv to the car. We got in and drove the short distance to the Location they was shooting at. The street was fullnog people. Some dude was videoing them all jumpin' around.

"Yo, Lil Papi" Danny shouted. He was wearing a red face mask. I walked over nervous. I havent spoke to him in like a week.

"Ayyy, mami be here too" he said looking at me. He still had a slightly black eye. They dabbed up and i walked with them as they were talking to the director of this video. I smiled. I never knew Danny was serious about this. I only had only known him like 2 months and never once did i hear them talk about music.

I hung back and let them do they're thing, honestly the video looked dope and his music was hard. I watched his ass as he bounced around with all of his people. They were just living life and it looked dope as fuck. In a weird way, i was proud of him.

After the guy got what he needed on footage he said he would sent the video to Danny in a few days. They dabbed up and left. Everyone was still hyped though.

"Yo, Tekashi, that was so fucking dope man" one of the guys said.

"that's how it gonna be from now on boy, we going hard on this shit" he said fist bumping him. Him and Markus walked to the car. I got in the passenger seat.

"You really putting me in the back?" Danny asked. I fake smiled at him and nodded. He looked at Markus as if to say really.

"Shes the boss my guy" Markus laughed. Danny sighed and got in the back.

"So you still ignoring me?" He asked. I felt so awkward being in the car with Markus. He was smirking as he pulled out the lot.

"No, i wasn't ignoring you" i lied.

"You sure because you really walked the other way when i spoke to you last week" he said smiling too.

"I had shit to do" i replied flipping my hair back.

"Hmm, ok ma" he said leaning on my seat. I could feel his breath on my ear, i was getting sivers down my spine.

"You was ignorong me" he whispered.

"I wasnt" i muttered.

"You was" he said. He was starting to piss me off big time. I was about to slap him. no cap.