(S1) Trouble Started

(thought)
.
(Demon talk/Demon talk)
.
(Author Note)

↓↓↓
(Y/N) Pov

I was nearly arrived at my home.

I knew that Koneko was following me since I leave the school but,I pretending not knowing that.

My body frozen when everything around me suddenly changed.

[Flashback

I was at the strange place that I never been before.

"Huh? Where is this?"I asked to myself.

I started to walked around trying to figure it out about this place.

"Tsukushi! Hitomi! What happened with my son!!".

I started to run to find out about who's screaming.

I immediately stopped after I saw my mom was crying and shocked after seeing the old me was laying on the ground with a hole on my chest and my stomach.

"He was attacked by a fallen angel. .it's Kokabiel, he threw something to (Y/N) face before (Y/N) can change,and suddenly (Y/N) lost his conscious, but when Kokabiel tried to kill us,(Y/N) threw himself in front of us to saving us".

My eyes widen after I witnessed Tsukushi saying that.

"No! That's mean I was belongs here! My previous world was really an illusion!"I shouted as I collapsed.

"Please Ochiru sama! save him! We don't want to lose him!"

I saw Hitomi begging my mom while hugging the old me.

I looked to my left and I saw my dad and Tsukiko was walked out from the house.

"Hey! Why you girls keep screaming? I tried to rest her--oh god!!what happens with (Y/N)!".My father asks as he pushed Hitomi and examining the old me.

"NO!! (Y/N)!! COME BACK!! DON'T LEAVE US!".my dad yells as he shaking the old me.

"We can save him! Tsukiko!! Call Michael right now!!".my mom ordered. i saw Tsukiko nods and disappeared.

Few minutes later,I saw Michael and Akira appears while Tsukiko sobbing uncontrollably.

"We only had little chance to save him, Kokabiel was gave (Y/N) a curse spell".Michael said and lifted the old me to somewhere.

Right now I was at the beautiful place,this place was surrounded by many light.

I gasped when I see many angels surrounded the old me.

"We should help him,he was the son of ,Kazuki Hyoudou the Dragon destroyer and Ochiru Tsuki the Dragon Moon, it will be a disaster for the world if we let their son's die".Michael exclaim.

"My Dad was The Dragon Destroyer?and My mom The Dragon Moon?".I mumbled while watched the scenes in front of me.

I saw The angels nodded their head and started doing something to the old me.

I saw my old body was glowing and shaking violently,they immediately stop after the wounds of the old me has gone.

"We did it Michael sama!".the angel cried in joy.

"That's true, however the spell was still on his body,and his soul was gone".Michael said making the angels gasped.

Flashback off]