(S1) the new (Y/N)

(Y/N): your name
(N/N): nick name
(Thought)

(A/N: I made a mistake about the  reader age and I'm too lazy to correct it,Soo just imagine your own age okay? And please don't read this part if you don't like a 'lemon' or that kind of stuff,and if you wondering why the girls so easily fallen to you,it's because you had the Trihexa power that can draw your opposite gender to you)

Normal pov

(Y/N) and Koneko were at the ORC room.

He was sitting on the couch while She put some bandage on his left arm,because he had a big scratch on it.

"Oww! It's hurts!". yell (Y/N) in pain as Koneko wrapped the bandages around his arm.

"Don't be a baby,just don't move too much".she replied.

"I'm not! Oww. .a baby oww!".(Y/N) whine as he stood up.

"What are you doing! I said don't move!".she yelled as she struggles to wrapping the bandages.

"I'm not a baby! I can take care of myself".

Suddenly (Y/N) left arm glowing as a bright light appears from it.
The bandages that Koneko put was gone.

Koneko jumping back after (Y/N) arms start to shake violently.

"Koneko chan!! What happens with my arms?!".asked (Y/N) who looks really panicked.

"Hang on (Y/N) kun!I call Rias senpai first!".

before Koneko can take her phone,a magic circle appears in front of of her.

Rias,Akeno,Kiba emerges from it.(A/N:(Y/N) was behind them)

"Koneko! Why'd you leave without my permission like that?".asked Rias while glared at her.

"S-senpai! Please help (Y/N) first!". Begged Koneko while pointing towards (Y/N) who his body frozen.

Rias, Akeno and Kiba immediately turned and looked (Y/N) who stood still as if he had turned into a stone. From his left arm appears a red sacred gear while on his right arm appears a strange sacred gear.

"(Y-Y/N) kun? Are you okay?".asked Akeno who tried to touching him.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH HIM!".yell someone who pushed Akeno away from (Y/N), fortunately,Akeno landed on the couch.

"Gabriel sama?!". Said everyone except (Y/N).

"How this can happen! Didn't I already told you to prevent him to use the Trihexa power!!".yell Gabriel while she hit (Y/N) neck with her three fingers.

(Y/N)'s body returned to normal,he collapsed forward while Gabriel catch him.

"W-what! T-trihexa?".asked Kiba and Koneko at the same time.

"*sigh* I completely forget to not mention about that,well . . I guess is useless to keep it secret from you two".said Gabriel while Rias placed (Y/N) head on her lap.

"I make this quick,(Y/N) is hybrid types,he was a devil,Angel,and vampire,he had two creature slumber inside him,and right now,because you all He has awoken two legendary sacred gear!!". shouted Gabriel making everyone gasp.

"Two legendary sacred gear?. .t-that was Impossible!".

"Trust me Akeno! Neither of us going to believe this but. .this is the first time ever something like this was happens".stated Gabriel.

"Gabriel sama?what sacred gear (Y/N) had?". asked Kiba.

"Just wait a minute". replied Gabriel while putting something on (Y/N) right arms.