Prologue

I don't own Hentai prince and Stony cat nor Highschooldxd

My name (Y/N) Tsutsukakushi.

But my real name is (Y/N) (L/N).
maybe you've wondering why my real name (Y/N) (L/N)?

It's because I was adopted by Tsutsukakushi family,they said they found me when I was a baby.

My age is 16 .
Me and my adoptive family had a happy life.
We were rich and famous.

But. . .

Everything was gone now.

My adoptive parents were die in accident 3 months ago.

I and my sister's was mourning for their death since then.

Sometimes I've wondered, why a good and kind people like them should get a punishment like that.

My older sister always says,the god really love them,so the god called them and wanted to place them on the heaven immediately.

I knew it was a stupid reason.
There's no way the god loves them, because if it really love them,it will let my adoptive parents live.

Perhaps this is reality, No one can live forever, everything in this universe was created by the god,so the god can takes everything as it wanted.

Right now,I was busy watching anime on my laptop.
that anime is Highschooldxd.

Honestly,I was never an anime lover before,but since my adoptive parents die,this anime makes me forget about the fact that my adoptive parents leaving us forever.

I found out this anime really good,I mean too good.

Can you believe this?
When the first time I sees this anime. .

I had my first nosebleed! !

Amazing right??

But unfortunately,I really hates the main character.

It's not like that I'm jealous or something.

I just hate him because. . I'm pretty sure you know what I mean right?

It just. . .how a perverted who his dreams become a 'Harem King' like him can be strong person in the anime ? and the worse thing is. . he had many girls surrounding him.

But in my life I was perverted too.

Don't you dare to blame me!

I mean. . How I can't becomes a pervert when my adoptive sister always teasing me with their 'body'.
Even my little sister doing that too.

I smiled as I remembered how mad they're Everytime I watched Highschooldxd.

Maybe you've wondering why they always teasing me?

Well. . It because the fact that I was a shy and innocent types.

Well I was innocent before I watched Highschooldxd.*giggles*
.
.
.
.
.
.
I sighed sadly as I watched Raynare,Mitelt and kalawarner dies in part 4 and 5 on season 1.

Why they kill them?

I knew they were a bad peoples but. .
They deserve a second chance.